Sharia advocate Linda Sarsour was invited by St. Mary's College to speak on Nov. 8th

Hijinx

It's hard for me to believe women who want equal rights would cluster around this Hijab wearing Muslim advocate of Sharia law. A law which gives women no rights.
Even harder to accept that St. Mary's College is liberal enough to invite her. And to the Margaret Brent lecture Series a series named after a Catholic woman who is probably flips in her coffin at this time.

The college certainly went down in my book on learning this.

Sapidus

It's hard for me to believe women who want equal rights would cluster around this Hijab wearing Muslim advocate of Sharia law. A law which gives women no rights.
Even harder to accept that St. Mary's College is liberal enough to invite her. And to the Margaret Brent lecture Series a series named after a Catholic woman who is probably flips in her coffin at this time.

The college certainly went down in my book on learning this.

Well Maybe you should do some research. She supports parts of sharia law. Not all
Of it. Do you get this outraged when more radical Christians are invited to speak. Or is it just because it’s the dreaded MUSLIMS?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well Maybe you should do some research. She supports parts of sharia law. Not all
Of it. Do you get this outraged when more radical Christians are invited to speak. Or is it just because it’s the dreaded MUSLIMS?

The way I see it, one supports all or none of a belief. No picking and choosing. That leaves the door open to add, or change one’s mind; which we have seen the libprogs doing a lot, lately. It is called jumping ship when the tide turns. What is a radical Christian? Do tell. Thanks.

And, it is interesting that you post your comments on the day that it has been announced that VP Mike Pence is advocating for the Christians and their physical monuments being annihilated in the ME. You’re welcome.

Last edited:

Hijinx

well maybe you should do some research. She supports parts of sharia law. Not all
of it. Do you get this outraged when more radical christians are invited to speak. Or is it just because it’s the dreaded muslims?

lol

Rommey

Well Maybe you should do some research. She supports parts of sharia law. Not all of it.
She has not condemned any part of Sharia law...maybe you could point out that parts she has denounced or criticized.
Do you get this outraged when more radical Christians are invited to speak.
Who would be someone you consider a "radical Christian"? And what makes them radical?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She has not condemned any part of Sharia law...maybe you could point out that parts she has denounced or criticized.
Who would be someone you consider a "radical Christian"? And what makes them radical?

Ha! Look at you, asking the troll to defend their accusations. :cheekpinch: