A simple question

transporter

Our incompetent President posted this toilet tweet early today:

Remember #PearlHarbor. Remember the @USSArizona!

A day I’ll never forget.

Here is the question:

How does one "never forget" a day that happened 4 1/2 years before one was born?

The President seems to grasp the English language about as well as most of the folks on here.

black dog

Free America

Here is the question:

How does one "never forget" a day that happened 4 1/2 years before one was born?

The President seems to grasp the English language about as well as most of the folks on here.

You truly are a piece of sh!t, nice job of quoting part of his tweet..

.Thank you to our GREAT Military/Veterans and @PacificCommand. Remember #PearlHarbor. Remember the @USSArizona! A day I’ll never forget.

I'm only 59 and I'll never forget it either. Maybe one day when you grow up you can visit The Arizona..

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Here is the question:

They’re a lot of days in our history, that I’ll never forget......how about July 4, 1776 for example.....

You just can’t control you’re hate........just sayin’

SamSpade

Here is the question:

Are you just LOOKING for stuff to complain about, or did you read this somewhere and just repeat it here?

I'll never forget my wife's birthday - I was actually alive then, but I wasn't THERE.
I'll never forget ANY birthday of anyone in my family.
I will always remember Veteran's Day (even though it celebrated the end of World War I) and I won't forget April 19th.
Or June 19th. Look them up.

When Jews say "Never Forget, Never Forgive" - most of them were not there.

Do you get it yet?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Here is the question:

It should make you feel like a real tard that 1) this is what you've decided to carp about today; and 2) that someone had to explain it to you.

Hijinx

Here is the question:

Some of us read history. I will never forget the Birth of Christ, but I wasn't there.

Rommey

Here is the question:

Here's a simple question for you: will you ever forget what happened on December 7, 1941? How about Nov 22, 1963? Or Sept 11, 2001? These days (and many others) are significant for a specific reason and one doesn't need to be alive or personally witness the events of a given day to never forget what happened on those specific days.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm wondering why Trans is spying on Donald Trump when he's on the toilet. That's pretty creepy.

Grumpy

Here is the question:

You need serious help.

Tech

So, if he shouldn't remember Pearl Harbor because it happened before he was born, can we forget that whole slavery thing.

limblips

So, if he shouldn't remember Pearl Harbor because it happened before he was born, can we forget that whole slavery thing.

I bow to you. I can only aspire to someday making an epic post such as yours. Fantastic! I am anxiously awaiting the response from our town idiot.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I nominate this thread for a sticky.

I'd also like to add that if i ever meet a trans porter, I will not be leaving my car for service. I pity their life choices, but won't be an advocate.