Help! - Missing Dogs

HRTINMD

My Mom's two Miniature Schnauzer are missing. I let them out in the fenced back yard and for few minutes and they are gone. I can not see how they got out. I have been looking for them and not found them. If you see them please call or text me at 301-866-5460. My Father just passed away less than 2 months and these dogs mean everything to my Mom and myself.

I am located in Lexington Park, near NAS PAX RIV Gate 3, off of MD-712, Forest Park Road.

They are a Bobo, a Black Miniature Schnauzer and Pepper Jack, a slightly bigger light Gray and White Miniature Schnauzer. They were going to get baths and do not have their collars but they are micro-chipped.

Hopefully these picture upload. Bobo has had a trim since the picture was taken.

pepper.jpg both.jpg

Thank you in advance for all the help in finding these dogs.

frequentflier

happy to be living
My Mom's two Miniature Schnauzer are missing. I let them out in the fenced back yard and for few minutes and they are gone. I can not see how they got out. I have been looking for them and not found them. If you see them please call or text me at 301-866-5460. My Father just passed away less than 2 months and these dogs mean everything to my Mom and myself.

I am located in Lexington Park, near NAS PAX RIV Gate 3, off of MD-712, Forest Park Road.

They are a Bobo, a Black Miniature Schnauzer and Pepper Jack, a slightly bigger light Gray and White Miniature Schnauzer. They were going to get baths and do not have their collars but they are micro-chipped.

Hopefully these picture upload. Bobo has had a trim since the picture was taken.

View attachment 120409 View attachment 120408

Thank you in advance for all the help in finding these dogs.

:huggy: Hope they come home soon.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That is so awesome that they have been found! I felt so bad for the OP when I read the post. I have seen over the years that this forum has been responsible for many happy endings. :smile:

Last edited:

HRTINMD

Thank you so very much. No wonder we could not find them since they were inside and nice and warm!!! We were looking in that area. As low as I was feeling now I am feeling so high. Hope the finders contact us soon! Again thank you for all your help!!! Mom is overjoyed!