Thread: Help! - Missing Dogs

Help! - Missing Dogs

My Mom's two Miniature Schnauzer are missing. I let them out in the fenced back yard and for few minutes and they are gone. I can not see how they got out. I have been looking for them and not found them. If you see them please call or text me at ###. My Father just passed away less than 2 months and these dogs mean everything to my Mom and myself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	both.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	120410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pepper.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	120411

I am located in Lexington Park, near NAS PAX RIV Gate 3, off of MD-712, Forest Park Road.

They are a Bobo, a Black Miniature Schnauzer and Pepper Jack, a slightly bigger light Gray and White Miniature Schnauzer. They were going to get baths and do not have their collars but they are micro-chipped.

Hopefully these picture upload. Bobo has had a trim since the picture was taken
    Last edited by HRTINMD; 11-05-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks to Somd.com and facebook our puppies have been found. Hope to contact the finders tomorrow and get them!!

Blog Entries
    So glad you found them!
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

"It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Members who have read this thread: 43