Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Effect of Weinstein - Progressive Harrasers

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I think any normal person who listens to his standup routine already knew that.
    kinda like saying Water is Wet
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Now I understand that she must have been receptive towards his advances, or he to hers depending on who is the aggressor in the relationship BUT had they not been receptive would she/he have thrown the sexual abuse flag because of the interest?

last yr - yep sure ok

today - he'd be a harasser
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

He quickly played the Putin card, blaming Russian bots for spreading stories that would reinforce Brunton’s claims.

In a now-deleted tweet, George Takei just blamed Russia for spreading the sexual assault accusation against him https://t.co/exY0yTxwP0 pic.twitter.com/KV1FZHxs4s

— Mic (@mic) November 12, 2017

Via MIC “George Takei just blamed Russia for spreading the sexual assault accusation against him”:

Following a recent accusation alleging George Takei sexually assaulted a man in 1981, the Star Trek actor is placing blame on an unlikely source — the Russians.

In a tweet that has since been deleted, Takei on Sunday suggested that Russian bots were amplifying the sexual assault allegations against him, posting a graphic from SecuringDemocracy.org showing a huge spike in trending topics amongst Russian bots for “Takei” and “George Takei” over the last 48 hours.

The actor said on Twitter that the Russians “want to cow me into silence,” adding in a later tweet, which has also since been deleted, that Takei had previously faced cyber attacks from Russian bots after he criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin’s anti-LGBTQ policies.

Takei has vehemently denied the allegation against him, in which former actor and model Scott R. Brunton alleged Takei sexually assaulted Bruton after he passed out at Takei’s condo. In a Twitter thread, Takei said he was “shocked and bewildered” by Brunton’s account and claimed that the alleged events “simply did not occur.”

GAY STAR TREK ACTOR GEORGE TAKEI BLAMES THE RUSSIANS FOR PROMOTING SEX ABUSE STORIES

Them damned Russians are into everything.

LISTEN: George Takei, Who's Outraged By Trump, Brags About Grabbing 'Skittish' Men By The Crotch

"Did you ever grab anyone by the c*** against their will?" Stern asked Takei, more than once.

After deafening silence, the actor laughed and said, "Uh oh!"

Stern, continually trying to give Takei an out, asked again: "You never sexually harassed anyone...?"

"Hey, boner!" replied Takei.

After Stern laughs awkwardly, he asked again: "Have you?"

Takei laughed yet again, adding, "Oh my God, you've got such a beautiful c***!"

The Star Trek alum then explained that he grabbed hesitant men "by the c***" in order to "persuade" them into sex.

"Some people that are kind of … umm … skittish or maybe … um … afraid and you're trying to persuade..." he said.

"It wasn't at work," rationalized Takei, suggesting it was never about "power" and therefore okay. "It was either in my home ― they came to my home."

Stern asked if Takei gave the men "a gentle squeeze on the balls."

"More than gentle," responded the actor.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    LISTEN: George Takei, Who's Outraged By Trump, Brags About Grabbing 'Skittish' Men By The Crotch

"Did you ever grab anyone by the c*** against their will?" Stern asked Takei, more than once.

After deafening silence, the actor laughed and said, "Uh oh!"

Stern, continually trying to give Takei an out, asked again: "You never sexually harassed anyone...?"

"Hey, boner!" replied Takei.

After Stern laughs awkwardly, he asked again: "Have you?"

Takei laughed yet again, adding, "Oh my God, you've got such a beautiful c***!"

The Star Trek alum then explained that he grabbed hesitant men "by the c***" in order to "persuade" them into sex.

"Some people that are kind of … umm … skittish or maybe … um … afraid and you're trying to persuade..." he said.

"It wasn't at work," rationalized Takei, suggesting it was never about "power" and therefore okay. "It was either in my home ― they came to my home."

Stern asked if Takei gave the men "a gentle squeeze on the balls."

"More than gentle," responded the actor.
    This Star Trek guy still has all of his teeth?

Members who have read this thread: 45