Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas church shooter dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

Texas church shooter dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

PICTURED: Texas church shooter who killed up to 27 people - including a pastor's 14-year-old daughter - was a married 26-year-old who was dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

• At least 27 people were shot dead by gunman and at least 24 others are being treated for injuries
    • Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who is reportedly married, has identified by local officials as the shooter
    • Police said he walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire
    • Kelley, 26, of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, was killed after he fled the cops on foot
    • It's still unclear if the gunman shot himself or was taken down by authorities
    • A LinkedIn account reveals Kelley, who was married, was an Air Force veteran and ex-Bible studies teacher
    • One witness told authorities that among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
    • The church pastor Frank Pomeroy said his 'beautiful' daughter Annabelle, 14, was killed in the shooting
    • Another witness said the man, who isn't from the Sutherland Springs community, was dressed 'in full gear'
    • The University Health System said their trauma team is caring for nine patients 'four children and five adults'
    • Police confirmed that the gunman is dead, but it's unclear if police took him down or if he took his own life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xbSPcYCW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    PICTURED: Texas church shooter who killed up to 27 people - including a pastor's 14-year-old daughter - was a married 26-year-old who was dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force

• At least 27 people were shot dead by gunman and at least 24 others are being treated for injuries
    • Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who is reportedly married, has identified by local officials as the shooter
    • Police said he walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire
    • Kelley, 26, of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, was killed after he fled the cops on foot
    • It's still unclear if the gunman shot himself or was taken down by authorities
    • A LinkedIn account reveals Kelley, who was married, was an Air Force veteran and ex-Bible studies teacher
    • One witness told authorities that among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
    • The church pastor Frank Pomeroy said his 'beautiful' daughter Annabelle, 14, was killed in the shooting
    • Another witness said the man, who isn't from the Sutherland Springs community, was dressed 'in full gear'
    • The University Health System said their trauma team is caring for nine patients 'four children and five adults'
    • Police confirmed that the gunman is dead, but it's unclear if police took him down or if he took his own life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xbSPcYCW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Why do these crazy bastages go to a place of worship to shoot people.?

Because they know no one else there can shoot back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post

That's been going on since the beginning of religion.. They used to build church's out of stone like castles with narrow windows and thick heavy wooden doors for a reason.

And was reported out here that the shooter was shot in the neck by a neighbor of the church and bleed out along the way where he was found 5 miles away.
    And he was in logistics in the AF....
    Last edited by black dog; 11-05-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl

It's a soft target. Murderers know it. I will carry in church from now on, illegal or not. I know others who do.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    It's a soft target. Murderers know it. I will carry in church from now on, illegal or not. I know others who do.
    don't blame you one bit
    Its a shame youth is wasted on young people

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Alot of churches brought in security plans after the Georgia shooting a few years back. We had dinner Saturday night at the local Nazareth Church's annual fish fry, it's a good sized church and it's very well done, along with many ( concealed ) armed men from the front door to the back of the gymnasium..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

why would someone 'need' a gun in Church

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    why would someone 'need' a gun in Church
    Because marxist democrats have created two entire generations of self-centered asswipes with no regard for anyone except themselves, no sense of right and wrong and no self control.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Because marxist democrats have created two entire generations of self-centered asswipes with no regard for anyone except themselves, no sense of right and wrong and no self control.
    I have neverseen this country in the mes it is in now.
    People who hate the President so bad they have lost their minds.
    Hate is spread today like hot butter on toast
    Every day is more hate.
    More division.
    We may not need christians but we sure need the values taught in christianity of love thy neighbor, and we sure do't need hateful, spiteful God hating idiots out there tearing down crosses.

To the best of my knowledge, no motive has been given for this yet. But, let's play hypothetical bingo:

What if, the victims were just too damned happy for the shooter?
    I would say he's mentally deranged.
    What if, the victims were too white for him (self-hating white man)?
    I would say he's mentall deranged
    What if, he actually yelled "Allah hu Akbar" (or however it is spelled)?
    What if, he was a (pick a side, left or right) and the particular church was known to be full of (pick the other side)?

Is there any case in which this guy was not simply mentally deranged (assuming he was actually the shooter, and this isn't all made up to keep us from seeing something else going on)? I mean, it's a horrific thing that was stopped by, it seems, a good guy with a gun (or two, who chased him down until he died). Is that a "victory"? Of course not. There is no way there's a "victory" in any of this, but it does prove that worse deaths were avoided by a good guy with a gun. It proves not a thing about the availability of guns, except that maybe we needed more good guys with guns to avoid even more deaths. It proves freedom is risky. So, the question is, do you accept the risk, or do you want less freedom?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Members who have read this thread: 73