Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Beam Boycott Erupts After Mila Kunis' Stunt

Jim Beam Boycott Erupts After Mila Kunis' Stunt

BACKLASH: Jim Beam Boycott Erupts After Mila Kunis' Planned Parenthood Donation Stunt

Last week, actress Mila Kunis told late night host Conan O'Brien that she donates money to abortion mill Planned Parenthood in Vice President Mike Pence's name every month.

Kunis' pro-abortion stunt at the expense of pro-life Pence has spurred calls to boycott whiskey company Jim Beam, for which Kunis is a global brand spokesperson.

"I apologize if Iím offending anybody. Itís not so much a prank as much as I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do. And so as a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of recurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood," the former That 70's Show star told O'Brien.
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Well, she's stupid because Mike Pence hasn't been opening his own mail in at least the last year. It's amazing that a woman her age - a mother, no less - is so freaking immature.

Why is it that these celebretards are so hot to kill babies? To the point that it's their primary political issue, more important than anything else going on in this world. Probably because all they do is screw each other and none of those sluts wants to give birth to Harvey Weinstein's baby.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Probably because all they do is screw each other and none of those sluts wants to give birth to Harvey Weinstein's baby.

something like that - it would be 'inconvenient' [IIRC What Obama Said]
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

something like that - it would be 'inconvenient' [IIRC What Obama Said]
    I think Obama said it would be a punishment.

I get that she has a different opinion than VP Pence. She has every right in the world to donate to PP, sick as that is. I definitely find it immeasurably immature of her to donate in his name. Why does she not have the guts to donate in her own name? Why is there a need to defame a good man like that?

Hey, Mila, Pence hates me to, I'm pretty sure, so donate in his name to ME!
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Blog Entries
    So did Mila Kunis just prove that private citizens will donate to PPH, and therefore there is no need for it to be government funded?
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

..... and therefore there is no need for it to be government funded?

Progressives want to use the TAX MONEY / POWER of Gov. to make the world 'FAIR'

ofc until it cost them money
    remember all the whining about Obamacare from people who supported it, until THEY were affected my mandatory health plans and rising costs

Allow me to be crude. Who the hell is Mila Kunis.?
    Some bitch who came to Hollywood and blew a producer for a job in acting?
    Does she swallow?

Why should anyone give a flying fig what she thinks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Why should anyone give a flying fig what she thinks?
    There are at least a million people in this country who care what Mila has to say. Granted, that's a tiny percentage of our population, but it's her fans and those like them who make the internet a living hell for the rest of us. She does influence them, and you can see a bit of it in the way the drooling audience applauds her immaturity and mean-spiritedness.

You're right, we shouldn't care what some two-bit actress thinks - back in the day actresses were looked upon by society as no better than prostitutes. But we do care. Mila globs on a bunch of makeup, has her hair professionally done, and starves herself into emaciation. AND she is married to Ashton Kutcher! She is a role model and we care what thinks because we want to be like her.

~Eldridge Cleaver

AND she is married to Ashton Kutcher!
    This is the ONLY reason she is relevant. She is not a good actress, has no real redeeming qualities. Her husband makes deals for her. She could not survive on her own.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    This is the ONLY reason she is relevant. She is not a good actress, has no real redeeming qualities. Her husband makes deals for her. She could not survive on her own.
    He isn't much of a pedestal for her to climb.

Members who have read this thread: 80