Jim Beam Boycott Erupts After Mila Kunis' Stunt

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BACKLASH: Jim Beam Boycott Erupts After Mila Kunis' Planned Parenthood Donation Stunt

Last week, actress Mila Kunis told late night host Conan O'Brien that she donates money to abortion mill Planned Parenthood in Vice President Mike Pence's name every month.

Kunis' pro-abortion stunt at the expense of pro-life Pence has spurred calls to boycott whiskey company Jim Beam, for which Kunis is a global brand spokesperson.

"I apologize if I’m offending anybody. It’s not so much a prank as much as I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do. And so as a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of recurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood," the former That 70's Show star told O'Brien.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, she's stupid because Mike Pence hasn't been opening his own mail in at least the last year. It's amazing that a woman her age - a mother, no less - is so freaking immature.

Why is it that these celebretards are so hot to kill babies? To the point that it's their primary political issue, more important than anything else going on in this world. Probably because all they do is screw each other and none of those sluts wants to give birth to Harvey Weinstein's baby.

This_person

:jet:

something like that - it would be 'inconvenient' [IIRC What Obama Said]

I think Obama said it would be a punishment.

[video=youtube;lEV9BO4s1So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV9BO4s1So[/video]

I get that she has a different opinion than VP Pence. She has every right in the world to donate to PP, sick as that is. I definitely find it immeasurably immature of her to donate in his name. Why does she not have the guts to donate in her own name? Why is there a need to defame a good man like that?

Hey, Mila, Pence hates me to, I'm pretty sure, so donate in his name to ME!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So did Mila Kunis just prove that private citizens will donate to PPH, and therefore there is no need for it to be government funded?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... and therefore there is no need for it to be government funded?

:nono:

Progressives want to use the TAX MONEY / POWER of Gov. to make the world 'FAIR'

ofc until it cost them money
remember all the whining about Obamacare from people who supported it, until THEY were affected my mandatory health plans and rising costs

Hijinx

Allow me to be crude. Who the hell is Mila Kunis.?
Some bitch who came to Hollywood and blew a producer for a job in acting?
Does she swallow?

Why should anyone give a flying fig what she thinks?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why should anyone give a flying fig what she thinks?

There are at least a million people in this country who care what Mila has to say. Granted, that's a tiny percentage of our population, but it's her fans and those like them who make the internet a living hell for the rest of us. She does influence them, and you can see a bit of it in the way the drooling audience applauds her immaturity and mean-spiritedness.

You're right, we shouldn't care what some two-bit actress thinks - back in the day actresses were looked upon by society as no better than prostitutes. But we do care. Mila globs on a bunch of makeup, has her hair professionally done, and starves herself into emaciation. AND she is married to Ashton Kutcher! She is a role model and we care what thinks because we want to be like her.

:shrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is the ONLY reason she is relevant. She is not a good actress, has no real redeeming qualities. Her husband makes deals for her. She could not survive on her own.

He isn't much of a pedestal for her to climb.

black dog

Free America
This is the ONLY reason she is relevant. She is not a good actress, has no real redeeming qualities. Her husband makes deals for her. She could not survive on her own.

Let's give the lady alittle credit...She's only been with Aston 2 years..
She seemed to amass about 25+ million in net worth before she married Aston..
She appeared in several television series and commercials, before acquiring her first significant role prior to her 15th birthday, playing Jackie Burkhart on the television series That '70s Show (1998–2006). Since 1999, she has voiced Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy.

She's done ok as far as income....What was your net worth at 35?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That goes back to the Roman Republic and before.

It's only fairly recently that the public has been trained to worship these people. That would be something worth researching - when, why, and how entertainers became so celebrated.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Damn, and to think I was going to ask her to mother my child. THAT's certainly out of the question now. :mad:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Never understood how her advertising helps to sell that rotgut.

I always thought she was adorable. Sad to find out she is part of the Hollywood scene. Oh, well. Can’t judge an actor by their cover. Disappointing. And, I was already looking forward to the series/houzz thing. Oh well, won’t be watching that, either. Hollywood is on the way to doing themselves in. At some point in history, their star walk of fame will be torn up; as it should be. God bless America.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
BACKLASH: Jim Beam Boycott Erupts After Mila Kunis' Planned Parenthood Donation Stunt

Last week, actress Mila Kunis told late night host Conan O'Brien that she donates money to abortion mill Planned Parenthood in Vice President Mike Pence's name every month.

Kunis' pro-abortion stunt at the expense of pro-life Pence has spurred calls to boycott whiskey company Jim Beam, for which Kunis is a global brand spokesperson.

"I apologize if I’m offending anybody. It’s not so much a prank as much as I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do. And so as a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of recurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood," the former That 70's Show star told O'Brien.
I don't know why you'd try to prank Mike Pence, he's been the administration wallflower. The only time you ever see his name is when he gets trotted out to whatever latest tragedy pops up, or you need that 51st vote. Until then though it's like Trum keeps him on ice.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't know why you'd try to prank Mike Pence, he's been the administration wallflower. The only time you ever see his name is when he gets trotted out to whatever latest tragedy pops up, or you need that 51st vote. Until then though it's like Trum keeps him on ice.

I always like your posts, but I disagree on this one. Pence is more in the limelight than Biden ever was. And, there have been no gaffes so far on the VP’s part. You are kidding, right? I knew you were. :lol:

I am sorry if I missed your sarcasm. :smile:

And, Biden should have had a shorter leash. Just sayin’.

Last edited: