Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: I love America

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    You just said you didn't want to move. LMAO
    So you live in another country?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    So you live in another country?
    I can tell you I do. You would believe that as much as I believe you make more money than anyone else here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I can tell you I do. You would believe that as much as I believe you make more money than anyone else here.
    Cool story. Doesnít explain why you think my statement that I donít want to leave my country is the same as asking What backwoods of SOMD doesnít get constantly bombarded by Trumps idiocy

Cool story. Doesn’t explain why you think my statement that I don’t want to leave my country is the same as asking What backwoods of SOMD doesn’t get constantly bombarded by Trumps idiocy
    Why don't you try the Rosewood Center.

Cool story. Doesnít explain why you think my statement that I donít want to leave my country
    What can we do to get you to change your mind?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Yep. The conversation was about lowering federal taxes however. And I said why I didnít think that was possible or the solution.
    If you understand that taxes do not have to be the solution, why can't you understand taxes don't need to be the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    If you understand that taxes do not have to be the solution, why can't you understand taxes don't need to be the solution?
    Sap?

8. 11-11-2017, 10:37 PM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Then explain why most of the Country's in Africa have been and continue to be poor preformers for their citizens and the world.
    Colonialism. Or so I've read.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Do you understand that you do not have to pay more in federal taxes to accomplish the goals you state?
    Yep.
    Still waiting.....
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

And waiting.....

Members who have read this thread: 82