Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I love America

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    And now you've lost 10 mins of your life to something you knew would be worthless bull#### before you started.
    She lost me at white privelege.....so only about a minute for me
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

I just tried to use White Privilege for somebody to go to get me a breakfast burrito, I was told that I had to buy burritos for everyone.
    They are 7 bucks apiece... I'll go and get my own burrito and soda....
    My White privilege can't even get me a ####ing burrito...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    She lost me at white privelege.....so only about a minute for me
    I tried to let that one go as a joke. After the other lies, it probably wasn't meant as one - unintentional joke.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I just tried to use White Privilege for somebody to go to get me a breakfast burrito, I was told that I had to buy burritos for everyone.
    They are 7 bucks apiece... I'll go and get my own burrito and soda....
    My White privilege can't even get me a ####ing burrito...
    A burrito? Really?

You have to use "brown privilege" for that!

You should have tried for a BLT. That's a "White" sandwich.

PB&J on Wonder Bread - ftw
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

And now you've lost 10 mins of your life to something you knew would be worthless bull#### before you started.
    LOL She didn't get ten minutes out of me. I doubt she got ten minutes out of most of us here.
    I really never heard of her before the thread.
    I posted it so that people in the threads could wonder ,as I do, what kind of fool thinks she is funny.

People pay to watch this torture?

A burrito? Really?

You have to use "brown privilege" for that!

Dang, I should've had my negro pick it up.....but he's retired now , so I'm betting he's still asleep...tonight's 1.50 beer night you know...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171108_092503.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	120433
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    LOL She didn't get ten minutes out of me.
    I stopped @ Sarah Silverman
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    So, in an attempt to see you acting in a new, non-abusive way, I clicked the link. I am just over a minute in, and she spends a whole lot of time dividing America and I was almost ready to turn it off as clearly a non-changed Sarah, but then she says, "I'm part of the problem." So, seeing her admit to such a thing helps me keep watching.

Then she goes into a screed about an "epidemic" of cops killing unarmed black teenagers, lamenting that it's not really an epidemic because it's always been that way but she now knows of it because of social media. So, I'm just at 2 minutes in, and she's already treating a demonstrably-false narrative like it is true. Not boding well for watching in any more, but I am giving YOU the benefit of the doubt.

Not quite sure what the multiple close-ups of a penis need to be. She even says that's not good TV.

Now she's saying Trump started the Kenyan rumors....that was Philip Berg, for the Clinton campaign. That's two lies - outright, not to be funny.

I do think it's sad that she feels she has to go to the zoo, in the way she acts, to see people with different views. And then criticizes them for having a different view. "That's always a good reason," she condescends, "to believe something because you were raised that way."

Yeah, I gave it a chance, but between the lies and condescension, I just can't see it being worth while.
    Well it's your loss. If you read what I had wrote you would have seen I said start at the 11 minute mark when she meets with people who have different views then hers and tries to find common ground. Dismissing it outright based on your biases is exactly the problem she is trying to overcome.

It is well documented that it is in fact an epidemic of cops killing unarmed blacks. Less than 100 years ago int his country blacks were routinely lynched, burned and killed in the streets. You think that behavior just disappears within a century and no lingering biases remain?

Trump was an even recently continues to be one of the largest disseminators of the false information of Obama being a Kenyan. He either knows that it is not true or he is using it to manipulate the public. To defend that behavior is disgusting.

If you choose to continue to be ignorant of the arguments and concerns of the other side you should feel free to continue to live in a ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    It is well documented that it is in fact an epidemic of cops killing unarmed blacks.
    Then you should be able to provide link(s) to support your assertion. Please do so.

Oh..and who wrote this?:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicagoís South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 82