Chase Race 9, Phoenix

Checkered_Flag

William Clyde Elliott WINNER

James Christopher McMurray

Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr.

James Dennis Alan Hamlin

Daniel Alejandro Suárez Garza

calvcopf

Nothing against you guys that picked Hamlin to win. But, DAMN! I sure as hell hope he doesn't. I would LOVE to see Chase wreck Hamlin on the last lap and crush his dreams of a championship this year.

Hamlin has been a dirty driver on the track and a whiney little wimp off the track. Can't stand him!

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nothing against you guys that picked Hamlin to win. But, DAMN! I sure as hell home he doesn't. I would LOVE to see Chase wreck Hamlin on the last lap and crush his dreams of a championship this year.

Hamlin has been a dirty driver on the track and a whiney little wimp off the track. Can't stand him!

Well you got your wish. Karma's a bitch though. Just like at Martinsville.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yep, Karma is a bitch, and Hamlin's got more Karma coming. Chase is going to put him in the wall again at Homestead for talking smack.

:confused: Smack??? I watched the interview immediately after he wrecked. I didn't hear any smack talk. In fact, Denny couldn't have been more "diplomatic".

OldHillcrestGuy

Sorry folks, got to getting up leaves yesterday (lots Of them) and forgot my picks. Whoever is keeping score I went back to Texas picks and my only pick for points was Treux, so I only got 1 point this week, so someone doesn't have to go back and look. Will definitely got my picks in for the last race.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
:confused: Smack??? I watched the interview immediately after he wrecked. I didn't hear any smack talk. In fact, Denny couldn't have been more "diplomatic".

Nope. Hamlin never acknowledged Martinsville, then said, "See, he did the same thing I did. I'm not the bad guy he is". A real driver would have said 'Okay, we're even now'. Maybe Hamlin will go after him, like he did Logano, and break his own neck again, :bigwhoop: or maybe Elliott will do it for him. :boxing:

stgislander

PREMO Member

homedepot20

Standing after Phoenix

Kenseth WINS - Elliot , Truex , Jones , Harvick

Calvocpf 106+3=109
OldHillCrestGuy 88+1=89
Stgislander 80+3=83
HomeDepot20 75+2=77
Anthony James 72+2=74
Checkered_Flag 69+1=70
Clevalley 30 NP 30

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

I don't put much, if any, stock in what ole Nick 'Lost his Marbles' Bromberg says, but take this sentence out "But if Hamlin was the bad guy two weeks ago, Elliott was the bad guy on Sunday" and we can agree.

If Elliott was the bad guy, why was Kenseth so eager to shake his hand in Victory Circle? Who do you respect more, Kenseth or Hamlin?

I rest my case.

Now go knock OHCG out of second.:lol:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't put much, if any, stock in what ole Nick 'Lost his Marbles' Bromberg says, but take this sentence out "But if Hamlin was the bad guy two weeks ago, Elliott was the bad guy on Sunday" and we can agree.

If Elliott was the bad guy, why was Kenseth so eager to shake his hand in Victory Circle? Who do you respect more, Kenseth or Hamlin?

I rest my case.

Now go knock OHCG out of second.:lol:

I'm not the one yelling Denny's a little cry baby dick. I'm saying neither Denny nor Chase were/are the bad guys. I agree with the Tony Stewart school of racing.

And BTW... Chase is NEVER going to be the bad guy, no matter what he does. He's the new Dale Jr... the new golden child. Heck, even ole Larry Mc basically said so at Texas.