Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chase Race 9, Phoenix

Registered User OldHillcrestGuy's Avatar
    Sorry folks, got to getting up leaves yesterday (lots Of them) and forgot my picks. Whoever is keeping score I went back to Texas picks and my only pick for points was Treux, so I only got 1 point this week, so someone doesn't have to go back and look. Will definitely got my picks in for the last race.

R.I.P. My Brother Rick AnthonyJames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Smack??? I watched the interview immediately after he wrecked. I didn't hear any smack talk. In fact, Denny couldn't have been more "diplomatic".
    Nope. Hamlin never acknowledged Martinsville, then said, "See, he did the same thing I did. I'm not the bad guy he is". A real driver would have said 'Okay, we're even now'. Maybe Hamlin will go after him, like he did Logano, and break his own neck again, or maybe Elliott will do it for him.
    "Cocaine's a helluva drug" ~ James Ambrose Johnson Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyJames View Post
    Nope. Hamlin never acknowledged Martinsville, then said, "See, he did the same thing I did. I'm not the bad guy he is". A real driver would have said 'Okay, we're even now'. Maybe Hamlin will go after him, like he did Logano, and break his own neck again, or maybe Elliott will do it for him.
    I think this story says it nicely.

https://sports.yahoo.com/elliott-ham...235335345.html
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Standing after Phoenix

Kenseth WINS - Elliot , Truex , Jones , Harvick

Calvocpf 106+3=109
    OldHillCrestGuy 88+1=89
    Stgislander 80+3=83
    HomeDepot20 75+2=77
    Anthony James 72+2=74
    Checkered_Flag 69+1=70
    Clevalley 30 NP 30
    Bring Back the ORANGE Home Depot # 20 CAR , NOW !

R.I.P. My Brother Rick AnthonyJames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I don't put much, if any, stock in what ole Nick 'Lost his Marbles' Bromberg says, but take this sentence out "But if Hamlin was the bad guy two weeks ago, Elliott was the bad guy on Sunday" and we can agree.

If Elliott was the bad guy, why was Kenseth so eager to shake his hand in Victory Circle? Who do you respect more, Kenseth or Hamlin?

I rest my case.

Now go knock OHCG out of second.
    "Cocaine's a helluva drug" ~ James Ambrose Johnson Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyJames View Post
    I don't put much, if any, stock in what ole Nick 'Lost his Marbles' Bromberg says, but take this sentence out "But if Hamlin was the bad guy two weeks ago, Elliott was the bad guy on Sunday" and we can agree.

If Elliott was the bad guy, why was Kenseth so eager to shake his hand in Victory Circle? Who do you respect more, Kenseth or Hamlin?

I rest my case.

Now go knock OHCG out of second.
    I'm not the one yelling Denny's a little cry baby dick. I'm saying neither Denny nor Chase were/are the bad guys. I agree with the Tony Stewart school of racing.

And BTW... Chase is NEVER going to be the bad guy, no matter what he does. He's the new Dale Jr... the new golden child. Heck, even ole Larry Mc basically said so at Texas.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Members who have read this thread: 15