Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Self proclaimed “Chief Homophobe” lose to trans woman in Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    You realize there's almost no logic whatsoever in that argument.
    Ofc Not ... progressives operate on feelings and emotions
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Ofc Not ... progressives operate on feelings and emotions
    I thought it was "fantasy and emotion"

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Why do you think that because this man is stupid enough to cut his dick off and I believe he is a mental case, that I am frightened of him?

I am not frightened of these crazy mutilated human beings. I pity them. I feel empathy for all sick people, I am not frightened of them.
    This person who was elected because the people who voted for him feel that same pity in a different way , people like you who wish to "accept" their sickness, Has a 40% chance he will commit suicide, because when he realizes what a stupid mistake he made it is not possible to regain what he lost.

Check the figures 40% of these people attempt suicide. Then tell me they aren't mental.
    You sound pretty scared to me. To see your world of old white men setting the rules challenged. Just like you decide in the morning to wear a dress, a suit , jeans or whatever else you want and still expect people to treat you the same way that is all that black people, gay people and trans people want. The get to decide how to live their lives.

She ran on a campaign of issues the voters though were important. Her opponent ran on social issues the really aren't any of his or the goverments business. The public agreed. And agreed in 3 other cases across the US.

Your old bigoted viewpoint is dying out just like the rest of the old racists in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You sound pretty scared to me. To see your world of old white men setting the rules challenged. Just like you decide in the morning to wear a dress, a suit , jeans or whatever else you want and still expect people to treat you the same way that is all that black people, gay people and trans people want. The get to decide how to live their lives.

She ran on a campaign of issues the voters though were important. Her opponent ran on social issues the really aren't any of his or the goverments business. The public agreed. And agreed in 3 other cases across the US.

Your old bigoted viewpoint is dying out just like the rest of the old racists in the US
    LMAO If old racists are dying out they are replaced by young ones like BLM.
    You are a damned fool if you think racism is dying out.
    It's much worse now than it has ever been in my lifetime and it isn't old people.

As for the men who want to cut their dicks off, be my guest, you are still a man without a dick, LMAO In most cases an ugly one.

I beg to differ. I know many fine young people who know the difference between reality and the little faerie tale world that you reside in.

We are out here. We teach our kids manners and personal responsibility. We teach them right from wrong. They know that mental illness is sad, but accept the fact that others may see it as normal.

They go on to raise families with like values and hold positions in our community and produce, so that the dregs can keep on dregging, and you flakes can keep on flaking.

So, don't think because they aren't out there showing their asses, throwing tantrums, and needing a ####ing "safe space", that they don't exist.

e pluribus unum
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    I beg to differ. I know many fine young people who know the difference between reality and the little faerie tale world that you reside in.

We are out here. We teach our kids manners and personal responsibility. We teach them right from wrong. They know that mental illness is sad, but accept the fact that others may see it as normal.

They go on to raise families with like values and hold positions in our community and produce, so that the dregs can keep on dregging, and you flakes can keep on flaking.

So, don't think because they aren't out there showing their asses, throwing tantrums, and needing a ####ing "safe space", that they don't exist.

e pluribus unum
    That’s great. But with the counties death of religion in this country bigotry and homophobia are disappearing in the younger generation while still holding on to good values manners and personal responsibility. None of this things mean you have to be racist or transphobic.

That’s great. But with the counties death of religion in this country bigotry and homophobia are disappearing in the younger generation while still holding on to good values manners and personal responsibility. None of this things mean you have to be racist or transphobic.
    eh...wuht??
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    eh...wuht??
    Me, too. What?
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post

e pluribus unum
    People will accept almost anything. I give you pedophilia.
    Not only is it accepted in Hollywood it is seen as normal.

Take Roman Polanski and his preference for 14 YO girls. Praised at the Academy Awards by Marilyn Streep.
    There are many others

Certainly some people accept the sick people who want to be a woman but cannot.( and the Bull Dyke who curses like a sailor and got fat thinking that's what men do.)
    I will accept them socially. If I meet them I will be kind polite respectful.
    But they are still mentally ill people that I treat with politeness.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Members who have read this thread: 57