Self proclaimed “Chief Homophobe” lose to trans woman in Virginia

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is how I view things...live and let live, and be careful what you wish for. That’s all. Good luck, VA!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don't politicians even have to pass a psychological background check to run? How can they vote someone into office that has so blatantly proven that they aren't fit to choose what to have for breakfast?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Don't politicians even have to pass a psychological background check to run? How can they vote someone into office that has so blatantly proven that they aren't fit to choose what to have for breakfast?

They’re a Tranny.....that’s what’s important. We need more Trannies running the country. It will make it a better place, because Trannies are.......Trannies

awpitt

Main Streeter
Sounds like people are starting to get fed up with the divisive social issues and are more interested in bread and butter issues. All one needs to do is look at Marshall's record and look at what Roem's campaign was focused on.

Hijinx

They’re a Tranny.....that’s what’s important. We need more Trannies running the country. It will make it a better place, because Trannies are.......Trannies

So Virginians have elected a person who doesn't even know their own gender.
Has the guy been mutilated yet?

LMAO

I seriously hope the guy can make better decisions for Virginia than he has in his own life.

Grumpy

..look at what Roem's campaign was focused on.

Roem campaign was focused almost entirely on him being transgender, and a sliver on traffic on Route 28. The voters of Virginia were more interested in a 'look at us, we are so diverse moment", we voted for a tranny. It's a joke that it won. Roem was not the better candidate.

Sapidus

Sounds like people are starting to get fed up with the divisive social issues and are more interested in bread and butter issues. All one needs to do is look at Marshall's record and look at what Roem's campaign was focused on.

This exactly.

Marshall tried to run on a campaign of telling people how to behave based on his religious beliefs whereas Rome went door to door and asked what her voters number compliant was which was Traffic. That is the kind of representation we need in government. Not religious bigots who try to bring the bible into politics.

Sapidus

Roem campaign was focused almost entirely on him being transgender, and a sliver on traffic on Route 28. The voters of Virginia were more interested in a 'look at us, we are so diverse moment", we voted for a tranny. It's a joke that it won. Roem was not the better candidate.

You should do some research before you spout lies.

Roem went door to door to find out what voters were ,most concerned about and ran on that issue. Most people don't even no when Roem transitioned as it wasn't the focal point of the campaign.

Virginians sent a clear message they care more about the issues then about religious bigotry invading politics.

Sapidus

So Virginians have elected a person who doesn't even know their own gender.
Has the guy been mutilated yet?

LMAO

I seriously hope the guy can make better decisions for Virginia than he has in his own life.

Have you ever had any surgery in your life? If so do you call yourself mutilitated? There is no room in politics for bigotry based on religion. It should be about the issues which Roem realized and voters agreed. with

Sapidus

So they elected a trans person to the state legislature. BRILLIANT!

AwPitt's comment make's total sense if you stop to think about it and not do your usual knee jerk reaction.

The candidate who ran on the issues won. The candidate who tried to bring a bathroom bill and legislate VA's morality lost. That is why they said people are getting sick of divisive social issues. The public voted for the candidate that best represented their concerns no matter their gender.

Grumpy

You should do some research before you spout lies.

:lol: Another lecture from the only kid in the world that does research. Why do these lyrics come to mind every time I see a post of yours. 'Come back when you grow up, girl. You're still living in a paper doll world."

Hijinx

AwPitt's comment make's total sense if you stop to think about it and not do your usual knee jerk reaction.

The candidate who ran on the issues won. The candidate who tried to bring a bathroom bill and legislate VA's morality lost. That is why they said people are getting sick of divisive social issues. The public voted for the candidate that best represented their concerns no matter their gender.

As I understand it the Transgender he/she ran on a platform that said , "Vote for me, I am a he/she.

Sapidus

As I understand it the Transgender he/she ran on a platform that said , "Vote for me, I am a he/she.

Well again you would be wrong. She ran on a platform of reducing traffic congestion. But don't let facts or the truth interfere with your religion agenda just like her opponent who lost.

Hijinx

Well again you would be wrong. She ran on a platform of reducing traffic congestion. But don't let facts or the truth interfere with your religion agenda just like her opponent who lost.

You mean he did. It's really a man you know.:oldman: