Did you hear about all the rioting and violence in VA this morning?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's wrong with those white people? Don't they know you're supposed to bust chit up when you lose an election?

The chem trails have turned them into pacifists.

:lol: I was outside a few days ago and looked up, and the vapor trails were outstanding huge wide, long and lots of them.

I was thinking how some people must be losing their minds right about then.....

:ohwell: oh... guess that explains why I'm a pacifist now. I got exposed...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol: I was outside a few days ago and looked up, and the vapor trails were outstanding huge wide, long and lots of them.

Yeah, Monsanto is crop dusting us in Florida, too. But I'm trying to hang onto my mojo. :boxing:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:ohwell: oh... guess that explains why I'm a pacifist now. I got exposed...

No, I think that happened right after you were last here on the island. I've always had a powerfully pacifying effect on people. ;-p

No, I think that happened right after you were last here on the island. I've always had a powerfully pacifying effect on people. ;-p

Don't give yourself so much credit. When I left there I was fit to be tied and ran over every cat I could find. splat. Damn druids.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't give yourself so much credit. When I left there I was fit to be tied and ran over every cat I could find. splat. Damn druids.....

Musta been something you et..you were just fine when you left. :razz:

Hijinx

The people of Virginia have not even called for his impeachment yet.
WTH are they waiting for?

Toxick

Splat
Anyway, are they still having the Scream Helplessly at the Sky day?

I was planning on getting in on some of that. Not the screaming part. But the eating ice cream and watching the lunatics part.

My guess is that it's cancelled. Democrats and the media appear to currently have a collective and throbbing erection over yesterday's festivities - so I'm guessing they're feeling pretty energized and less scream-y. So good for them. I hope it all works out in the end for everyone. At the end of the day, I think all the blue states stayed blue - albeit a bit bluer.

Still no riots. No blocked streets.

WTF republicans?

Goddam slackers.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I didn't riot, per se, but I did throw a cigar band out of my car window. Take that!