Ouch

PeoplesElbow

Just wanted to say ouch, I've been sitting at home for a week now recovering from an Achilles tendon tear and have only been taking Motrin.

For some reason today it hurts more than normal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just wanted to say ouch, I've been sitting at home for a week now recovering from an Achilles tendon tear and have only been taking Motrin.

Oh poor baby. :rolleyes:

Just kidding - I actually feel your pain. I have plantar fasciitis and it's annoyingly painful. I've noticed that alcohol and weather are contributors to a flareup. I can predict an oncoming storm like nobody's business.

Hope you feel better soon!

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!

Did you have surgery to repair it? I tore mine completely back in July and am now just out of the boot. 12 weeks non-weight bearing. It sucks. Still have a bunch of physical therapy ahead of me.

PeoplesElbow

Oh poor baby. :rolleyes:

Just kidding - I actually feel your pain. I have plantar fasciitis and it's annoyingly painful. I've noticed that alcohol and weather are contributors to a flareup. I can predict an oncoming storm like nobody's business.

Hope you feel better soon!

I also have plantar fasciitis, I actually think the damage occurred during my stretches for that.

PeoplesElbow

Did you have surgery to repair it? I tore mine completely back in July and am now just out of the boot. 12 weeks non-weight bearing. It sucks. Still have a bunch of physical therapy ahead of me.

Just a partial, so not yet, or maybe not at all.