Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Approval/disapporval

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Easy. Her factual data is all drawn in Crayola Crayons.
    BOOM... Gold Star for you.,.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    And here is the kicker: Most would vote for Trump again if Hillary was his opponent.
    I absolutely believe almost any other Democrat could have beaten Trump.
    I'm not so sure about Bernie, but there's 25 years of people who *HATED* Hillary.
    I don't know of a Democrat in modern history more disliked than her.
    I don't know of a Democratic presidential candidate in my lifetime with actual fewer credentials except possibly Barack.

(Sorry - being First Lady or a governor's wife is NOT "experience").
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I absolutely believe almost any other Democrat could have beaten Trump.
    I'm not so sure about Bernie, but there's 25 years of people who *HATED* Hillary.
    I don't know of a Democrat in modern history more disliked than her.
    I don't know of a Democratic presidential candidate in my lifetime with actual fewer credentials except possibly Barack.

(Sorry - being First Lady or a governor's wife is NOT "experience").
    I don't believe that at all Sam, America is weary of the Democrats and everything that goes with them.. We wanted somebody new, that wasn't part of the rank and file of the beltway gang.... And we got him...

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I don't believe that at all Sam, America is weary of the Democrats and everything that goes with them.. We wanted somebody new, that wasn't part of the rank and file of the beltway gang.... And we got him...
    Americans are weary of both parties, the establishment. I know I am, which is why I left the GOP.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Americans are weary of both parties, the establishment. I know I am, which is why I left the GOP.
    This ^^
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

The Libertarian party would have to do much better than 4.45 million votes for me to agree with you..

The Libertarian party would have to do much better than 4.45 million votes for me to agree with you..
    It's pretty annoying hearing voters complain, then on election day vote the people they complaining about back into office. But, if you are remaining in a party that no longer represents your views, then that's on you.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 11-13-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

It's pretty annoying hearing voters complain, then on election day vote the people they care complaining about back into office. But, if you are remaining in a party that no longer represents your views, then that's on you.
    I have been a Republican since i first registered in 75 or 76,,, I have been waiting for a candidate like Donald Trump since say,,,,, 1984....

I have been a Republican since i first registered in 75 or 76,,, I have been waiting for a candidate like Donald Trump since say,,,,, 1984....
    He was a Democrat then. Still is, but for the letter behind his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    He was a Democrat then. Still is, but for the letter behind his name.
    Did you say something Troll????

Members who have read this thread: 50