Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Approval/disapporval

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    He was a Democrat then. Still is, but for the letter behind his name.
    Ah. That explains why the Dems are cooperating so fully with his agenda.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Who you callin' pussy? gary_webb's Avatar
    Reagan was a Dem once too. We all make mistakes when we're young, fortunately most of us grow wiser with age.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceheimer View Post
    I still love you gary!

Quote Originally Posted by gary_webb View Post
    Reagan was a Dem once too. We all make mistakes when we're young, fortunately most of us grow wiser with age.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by gary_webb View Post
    When it came to gun rights, Reagan was always a democrat.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Yes, he was, and donated to the Clintons and hob nobbed with them. There is a reason he switched. Maybe, he saw the light; so to speak. Anyway, I have always said that Trump didn’t have to run for prez. His life was made, done, and lushly comfortable. He did it for a reason, and, also, he didn’t need the fame; he already had that, too. Talk about an insider. Trump was the ultimate insider, and must have been horrified by what he was seeing. So, he ran to try to fix it. If he was a still a Dem, his slip would be showing, but it is not. The fact that he won is very telling. Thank you, President Trump.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Easy. Her factual data is all drawn in Crayola Crayons.
    She refers to these as the 64 color snack box.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I absolutely believe almost any other Democrat could have beaten Trump.
    I'm not so sure about Bernie, but there's 25 years of people who *HATED* Hillary.
    I don't know of a Democrat in modern history more disliked than her.
    I don't know of a Democratic presidential candidate in my lifetime with actual fewer credentials except possibly Barack.

(Sorry - being First Lady or a governor's wife is NOT "experience").
    Not defending Hillary. Just a fact check here.... She was a senator and Secretary of Sate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Trump is low in the opinion polls, but ya know what? In spite of that, President Trump has a higher approval rating than virtually every other leader in Washington, a little reported fact that emerged in a new survey .http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...rticle/2626318

Something else that might be of interest. Only 14% of Americans approve of Congress.

And this is crazy. With such a lousy approval rate most Americans will vote for the incumbent.
    The a-hole they put there but disapprove of.

And here is the kicker: Most would vote for Trump again if Hillary was his opponent.
    It isn't Trumps fault that he was elected. It was the fault of the Democrats who cheated to get her for their candidate, and the fault of Hillary who thought she could sit on her crooked ass and win. Many states she didn't even campaign in.She listened to the polls Transthing relies on and she got stung.

Ipso facto--All of these people who hate Trump for winning, should hate Hillary and the Democrats for losing.
    Bragging about having a better approval rating than "virtually every other leader in Washington" is like bragging about having a better win-loss record than the Cleveland Browns.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Not defending Hillary. Just a fact check here.... She was a senator and Secretary of Sate.
    That's not executive experience. The closest she has come to executive experience is being "wife of".
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Yes. Failed at both.

Members who have read this thread: 50