Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Approval/disapporval

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    ..... are largely based on hope and positive expectations.

and that is the ONE Thing Trump brought to the Table Obama Couldn't
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    and that is the ONE Thing Trump brought to the Table Obama Couldn't
    I think he brought more than that but positive expectations alone willl drive markets and surging markets create wealth.

No doubt this is Trumpís doing.

But the oft-repeated canard that Obama must have done all this stuff only to have it blossom under Trump is just silly and uninformed.

Equity prices and consumer confidence are driven by expectations. Most everything else is data-driven. Some are leading indicators and some are lagging.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    The Libertarian party would have to do much better than 4.45 million votes for me to agree with you..

I absolutely believe it. I also believe that the moron electorate easily swallows #### that they're told to swallow.

For instance: there is a mantra that begins every election on both sides:

From the right: A vote for Gary Johnson is a Vote for Hillary
    From the left: A vote for Gary Johnson is a Vote for Trump

And enough voters are stupid slobbering ####ing sheep that continue to buy into this nonsensical horse#### - and the Thriving and Conniving Two Party System continues; and that's why we constantly have elections between dip####s like Kerry vs. Bush and Obama vs McCain and Clinton vs Trump, rather than competent, clean, empathetic and good people rather than Satan's turds.

Unless and until voters break their handlers' Svengali-like hold over them, they will continue to vote for "the Lesser Evil", and continue to wonder why they keep getting Evil.

PS: Gary Johnson is a bad example. Libertarians really took a dump this time, by putting that idiot up there. I've never liked him, and I think he's a LINO*, to be perfectly honest.

*He's more of a Republican who likes pot, IMO.
    Last edited by Toxick; 11-13-2017 at 03:26 PM.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Baaaa
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 50