Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I sure hope we've got a few more days like last Sunday...I'm not ready for this crappy weather and my doggie isn't either.

Chilling in front of the tiki bar....beer in hand.

IMG_0768.jpg

seven

Personality syndrome identified by low self esteem in association with a disproportionately small penis. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, the provocation of others in argument in an effort to boost the Small Penis Syndrome (SPS) sufferer's low self esteem. SPS is easily identifiable among owners of monster trucks and forum trolls.

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just for the troll boyz...more rusted vans and trailers. Since they're so obsessed with them.

rolling out (2).jpg

stgislander

PREMO Member
I sure hope we've got a few more days like last Sunday...I'm not ready for this crappy weather and my doggie isn't either.

Neither am I. I've got this planned for Saturday. Not happy that the projected high will only be 41°, but at least it's not supposed to rain and the water temps are still in the upper 50's/low 60's.

Dry_Suit_Training 008.jpg

Attachments

• Dry_Suit_Training 015.jpg
    Dry_Suit_Training 015.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 154

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Floating with a life jacket? Damn.... I've been doing that illegally all these years, not being certified.

*snort*

I need certificates for water survival (including cold water), Emergency First Aid, and Vessel Emergency Procedures (muster, life ring handling, life raft/life boat procedures, signaling, etc etc) to be on board some of the vessels we work on when they are in service.

*snort*

I need certificates for water survival (including cold water), Emergency First Aid, and Vessel Emergency Procedures (muster, life ring handling, life raft/life boat procedures, signaling, etc etc) to be on board some of the vessels we work on when they are in service.

:yay: yeah, I got it. I was Emergency first Aid/CPR/Defib rated when I was doing deep water diving tasks in the Atlantic, but all expired these days.

stgislander

PREMO Member
*snort*

Looks like you'll have to pay off someone at HLSS to get in on their training.

luvmygdaughters

I too, enjoy lazy Sunday afternoons...but...your's looks a lot more....lazier than mine...I'm jealous!!!!!:ohwell: I really think you should teach "lazy" classes!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Looks like you'll have to pay off someone at HLSS to get in on their training.

That's the problem....finding any place "local" where I can take it.

Couple of the boys off MCS SWATH 1 took a certification course for "ladder climbing" at the huge Maersk training facility in Esbjerg while I was there last month. I should looked in to taking the courses I need there..seeing how I ended up stuck there for two weeks. ;-p

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I too, enjoy lazy Sunday afternoons...but...your's looks a lot more....lazier than mine...I'm jealous!!!!!:ohwell: I really think you should teach "lazy" classes!!

It was one of those moments where life sorta all chilled out and slowed to a crawl. Perfect temp, perfect sunshine, contented dog...cold beer in hand..