Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I sure hope we've got a few more days like last Sunday...I'm not ready for this crappy weather and my doggie isn't either.

Chilling in front of the tiki bar....beer in hand.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0768.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	120444
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Is that an old rusted trailer I see in the back?

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Is that an old rusted trailer I see in the back?

Behind the old rusted Bronco and old rusted Dog?

Personality syndrome identified by low self esteem in association with a disproportionately small penis. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, the provocation of others in argument in an effort to boost the Small Penis Syndrome (SPS) sufferer's low self esteem. SPS is easily identifiable among owners of monster trucks and forum trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    SPS is easily identifiable among forum trolls.
    Good boy. The first step in dealing with a personal problem is admitting you have one. :patonhead:
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Good boy. The first step in dealing with a personal problem is admitting you have one. :patonhead:
    Hey Tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Behind the old rusted Bronco and old rusted Dog?
    The dog didn't used to be so rusty.... ;-p

I sure hope we've got a few more days like last Sunday...I'm not ready for this crappy weather and my doggie isn't either.
    Neither am I. I've got this planned for Saturday. Not happy that the projected high will only be 41, but at least it's not supposed to rain and the water temps are still in the upper 50's/low 60's.

Name:	Dry_Suit_Training 008.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	120455
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Neither am I. I've got this planned for Saturday. Not happy that the projected high will only be 41, but at least it's not supposed to rain and the water temps are still in the upper 50's/low 60's.

Name:	Dry_Suit_Training 008.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	120455
    I need to get certified for that.

I need to get certified for that.
    Floating with a life jacket? Damn.... I've been doing that illegally all these years, not being certified.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Members who have read this thread: 35