Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA Today - Chainsaw Bayonet

USA Today - Chainsaw Bayonet

USA Today released a video on Tuesday aimed at making people scared of AR-15 rifles following the tragic mass shooting at the church in Texas on Sunday by showing an AR-15 armed with a chainsaw.

USA Today released the video in a tweet which said, A look at the gun used in the Texas church shooting.

The video highlighted modifications and accessories that are in no way common on AR-15 rifles and exist primarily for novelty's sake, like adding a 12-gauge shotgun to the AR-15. Modifications like a 12-gauge shotgun or a chainsaw (which no one uses, and are sold virtually nowhere) are expensive and add a significant amount of weight to the rifle, making it nearly unusable for many recreational shooters.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23344/...-ryan-saavedra
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

If there weren't people out there stupid enough to be influence by these theatrics, it'd be laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    If there weren't people out there stupid enough to be influence by these theatrics, it'd be laughable.
    For example...just look at TJ's screed in the thread about assault rifles..
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR options.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	120453
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

I have a Lightsaber on mine.

Blog Entries
    Now I want to get 1 of those.

I have the Kitty Hawk add on. It fits at the end of my shaver.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

USA Today and a Chainsaw Bayonet were Fished by " Gears of war " Video game..
    That's better than one of The Presidents Tweets.....

Name:	Gow-3-lancer.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	120456

Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

This is going viral..bwa ha ha haaa!!

https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/...012608/photo/1

Name:	IMG_0890.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	120464

https://www.military.com/video/guns/...t/660621983001

I still haven’t figured out how to imbed/show videos on my iPad. Enjoy.

Could a kind member of the forum help me out on that? Thanks.
    Last edited by littlelady; 11-10-2017 at 03:46 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 41