Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 142

Thread: 4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

  1. #1

    4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

    “The situation is this: The Washington Post talked to 30 people for this story. They name -- and have spoken to -- four women who a) do not know each other b) did not contact the Post before the Post contacted them and c) all tell very similar stories about Moore's decades-ago approach and intentions. They confirm that one woman's mother was in an Alabama courtroom on the day the accuser said she first met Moore. (Her daughter was 14 at the time“

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politi...ate/index.html

  2. #2
    Sieg Heil, Hündinnen! PrchJrkr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in deinem Kopf
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    “The situation is this: The Washington Post talked to 30 people for this story. They name -- and have spoken to -- four women who a) do not know each other b) did not contact the Post before the Post contacted them and c) all tell very similar stories about Moore's decades-ago approach and intentions. They confirm that one woman's mother was in an Alabama courtroom on the day the accuser said she first met Moore. (Her daughter was 14 at the time“

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politi...ate/index.html
    The initial response from Senate Republicans is best articulated in this statement by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "If these allegations are true, he must step aside."
    That sentiment was echoed by virtually every GOP senator who was willing to answer questions about the Moore story. (John McCain was a notable exception; "The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of," he tweeted, without even an "if true" caveat.)
    I agree with Mitch McConnell, but the caveat is the "if".

    I pretty much have no respect for Senator McCain anymore, only pity. It's a shame he didn't get out of the game before his senility took hold.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

    #AryanLivesMatterMost

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,936
    These women pop up like Whack- a- moles when it suits them or can destroy someone they don't like.
    This man is a Judge has been for a while, Why did they wait.

  4. #4
    Awww, jeez Monello's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canaryville AKA St. Monello
    Posts
    7,121
    Blog Entries
    7
    Lock him up.

    How did the Post find these people?
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

    Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

  5. #5
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    I, too, am skeptical about the timing of this "bombshell". Why now?

    Then the establishment GOP jumps all over this and calls for him to step aside...based on mere accusations. Because I guess when it's someone you want to get rid of, you're no longer innocent until proven guilty.

    Sorry, kids, I'm smelling a rat.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #6
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    How did the Post find these people?
    Gloria Allred told them.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I, too, am skeptical about the timing of this "bombshell". Why now?

    Then the establishment GOP jumps all over this and calls for him to step aside...based on mere accusations. Because I guess when it's someone you want to get rid of, you're no longer innocent until proven guilty.

    Sorry, kids, I'm smelling a rat.
    But then you ranted for days about Weinstein and co without batting an eye. Funny what gets your suspicions going.

  8. #8
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    But then you ranted for days about Weinstein and co without batting an eye. Funny what gets your suspicions going.
    Oh please. I give zero craps about Roy Moore - I have a vague memory of something else involving him in the news but couldn't tell you what state he's from or what he's running for if you put a gun to my head.

    IF you recall, I have stated on here numerous times that I'm highly suspicious of all these women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Weinstein, and I in fact posited the theory that these starlets willingly put out to get in a movie.

    But you rock on with your silly party animal self.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  9. #9
    Yeah. Your comments about Weinstein were nothing like what you wrote above. Funny how it’s a suspiciously timed bombshell when it’s a republican and with Weinstein it’s just slutty women’s own fault

  10. #10
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yeah. Your comments about Weinstein were nothing like what you wrote above. Funny how it’s a suspiciously timed bombshell when it’s a republican and with Weinstein it’s just slutty women’s own fault
    Be careful with all that extreme stretching - you might hurt yourself.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 61

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |