Former FBI Assistant Director Unloads...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

There is nothing new there. It is old stuff we all knew.
Sessions : WTF is he doing? Just sitting in the chair and playing with himself.
Has he done anything since he became Attorney General?
Does he even show up?

Trump is President and the Obama folks are still running the circus.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I, too, would like to know what Jeff Sessions is doing besides his job. Trump needs to fire him and get someone with some energy and backbone in there.

3CATSAILOR

I, too, would like to know what Jeff Sessions is doing besides his job. Trump needs to fire him and get someone with some energy and backbone in there.

The FBI agents including lower level management have some concerns about the top level management. This has been the case ever since Comey played the role of Judge and Jury. As you mentioned, the problem remains. Because of the politics involved with it, good, bad or ugly President Trump is forced to see where the chips fall. He doesn't think Mueller is fair. Or will be fair. But, he knows he has nothing to hide. Some of his people he has already "fired" probably have done a few things wrong. Hence the part of being fired. But, nothing to do with Trump. Remember, this entire thing was supposed to be about President Trump. The Democratic Party henchmen with Mueller and company will get a few of the folks he already fired. I doubt it will go much further than that.

Separate from this, at some point our government will be forced to look in to Crooked Hilary and the Clinton Foundation. Some believe the Clinton Foundation is a organization used for money laundering. Maybe so. Maybe not. What it does seem to do is make the Clintons richer. Without it, they wouldn't have the money it does. I am not sure why the Clinton Foundation still enjoys the tax breaks it continues to receive. At the very least, you would think the IRS could review the tax breaks they receive and decide whether it should continue.

Last edited:

Hijinx

The FBI agents including lower level management have some concerns about the top level management. This has been the case ever since Comey played the role of Judge and Jury. As you mentioned, the problem remains. Because of the politics involved with it, good, bad or ugly President Trump is forced to see where the chips fall. He doesn't think Mueller is fair. Or will be fair. But, he knows he has nothing to hide. Some of his people he has already "fired" probably have done a few things wrong. Hence the part of being fired. But, nothing to do with Trump. Remember, this entire thing was supposed to be about President Trump. The Democratic Party henchmen with Mueller and company will get a few of the folks he already fired. I doubt it will go much further than that.

Separate from this, at some point our government will be forced to look in to Crooked Hilary and the Clinton Foundation. Some believe the Clinton Foundation is a organization used for money laundering. Maybe so. Maybe not. What it does seem to do is make the Clintons richer. Without it, they wouldn't have the money it does. I am not sure why the Clinton Foundation still enjoys the tax breaks it continues to receive. At the very least, you would think the IRS could review the tax breaks they receive and decide whether it should continue.

I din't actaully know anything about the Clinton Foundation other than what it appears to be.
It is a tax shelter for the Clinton's They claim on their taxes that X number of dollars goes to charity.
The charity happens to be the Clinton Foundation which they run.
Certainly that has the appearance of taking money out of one pocket an putting it in the other.-----------without paying taxes.
I do know Peurto Rico, Texas, and florida have suffered badly, but it's strange.
Here is an American foundation and yet I haven't seen one penny they sent to either place.

Now here is a strange thing. Mr. Bush has all of a sudden come out bad mouthing President Trump.
Now this is the same Ex-President who joined with Bill Clinton another ex-President and started collecting money for the Haitian disaster.
The Haitian disaster that the Haitians claim Bill Clinton stole Billions from.
Seems a little strange to me I would like to hear it explained.