Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISO HVAC Info

I vote TN Bowes, they did mine about 10 years ago and they did a great job. They were also half the cost of a couple of the other estimates I got.

Some places just gouge the #### out of you.

My heat pump is 14 SEER btw and the most it has added to my electric bill was about $30 a month, but I also have oil heat for when the temp drops below 40 degrees.

For a 1500 sq ft house built in 76 my highest electric bill was $160 one very hot summer.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobwhite View Post
    Everyone - you have given me things to think about that I didn't have before. Thanks for your assistance.
    Can do a package unit but kinda waste of money if your Duct is already in home , pretty much all equipment is the same as lond AS IT's installed right..Warranty's are about the same as long as you send in paper work. Copper does not need to be replaced just get 3 quote's. The bigger company's will take your money!! Just get a good company that doesn't have all the overhead..Can save you lot's of $$$$$$

Members who have read this thread: 35