Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

Blog Entries

Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

"Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

More hypocrisy from you.

Two weeks ago you defended Trump when he "said he knew what he signed up for of a dead soldier"

Now you say no loved ones should have to worry these dead soldiers an Ambassador? Why not I thought they knew what they were getting into.

You are such a hypocrite

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    More hypocrisy from you.

Two weeks ago you defended Trump when he "said he knew what he signed up for of a dead soldier"

Now you say no loved ones should have to worry these dead soldiers an Ambassador? Why not I thought they knew what they were getting into.

You are such a hypocrite
    And AGAIN you misquote and edit in order to create evil out of thin air.

Oh, and for the record, it is not the job of an Ambassador to be attacked and killed inside a consulate. Not sure who told you it was, but they are wrong.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    And AGAIN you misquote and edit in order to create evil out of thin air.

Oh, and for the record, it is not the job of an Ambassador to be attacked and killed inside a consulate. Not sure who told you it was, but they are wrong.
    Did you not defend Trump saying " he knew what he was getting into as the truth? And are you know saying the opposite?

So why do they get hazard pay based on the danger of the county they are going to? Because it is inherently dangerous and they are aware of the risks. As are the soldiers

But you only use that line when it suits your needs. Sad

So why do they get hazard pay based on the danger of the county they are going to? Because it is inherently dangerous and they are aware of the risks.
    I wasn't aware Wilson County Texas was so dangerous or that it's residents get hazard pay!

Please tell us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I wasn't aware Wilson County Texas was so dangerous or that it's residents get hazard pay!

Please tell us more.
    Is that where you think Benghazi is? Wow. Good thing we have Betsy Devos in the school system now. Hopefully she will right that ship

Is that where you think Benghazi is? Wow. Good thing we have Betsy Devos in the school system now. Hopefully she will right that ship
    Benghazi is in Libya... Not sure what Sutherland springs county has to do with it but YOU were the one that brought it up.

Perhaps you should go to a school system that teaches English next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Please tell us more.
    Did you read the tweets in the link provided?

Sebastian Gorka asked Chelsea (who said: "No one should have to worry about loved ones in a house of worship, a nightclub, a school or at a concert. #SutherlandSprings you’re in my❤️") "How about in a consulate in Benghazi?"
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Blog Entries
    And are you know saying the opposite?
    I'm going to skip your spelling/grammar mistakes and focus on the part where *I* said nothing.

Seriously, go look again.

I posted Chelsea's tweet, and Gorka's response to her. I didn't even comment on it, I just posted it.

Did some dog whistle tell you that I am Sebastian Gorka? Did you think it was "coded language"?
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'm going to skip your spelling/grammar mistakes and focus on the part where *I* said nothing.

Seriously, go look again.

I posted Chelsea's tweet, and Gorka's response to her. I didn't even comment on it, I just posted it.

Did some dog whistle tell you that I am Sebastian Gorka? Did you think it was "coded language"?

Nope. None of that. Just pointing out your hypocrisy by thinking somehow Chelsea "was roasted" Yet Trump was justified in telling a grieving woman " he knew what he was getting into. ( as evidenced by your defense of his statement two weeks ago)

If you can't see your different reactions to two similar situations I'm sorry you are blinded by adoration for Trump and hatred for Hillary beyond reasonability.

Members who have read this thread: 60