Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Except the ones in Australia that have done just that. Why are we the only country with a epidemic of mass shootings and the highest gun ownership rate in the world?
    We are certainly not the only country with Mass shootings or mass killings with Trucks or bombs. Read the freaking news.
    We have the highest gun ownership rate in the world because we are Free.

Free

And thank God for it.

There is nothing holding you here. If you find a better place, I will personally help buy you a one way ticket. move there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I read everything.

Apparently you suffer from the same ill Sappy does and falter with the English language.
    So you understand that "roast" was Benghazi. Which is in Libya. Yes?

Or do you think Sappy was talking about Texas, for some reason?
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Because who failed to fund the request for additional security? Oh wait. That would be the republicans
    Hillery, with a phone call could have dispatched a few local spec ops boys along with a Marine Force Security Fast Team.... That's what the Fast Teams do, cleanup security problems in and around Embassy's...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    We are certainly not the only country with Mass shootings or mass killings with Trucks or bombs. Read the freaking news.
    We have the highest gun ownership rate in the world because we are Free.

Free

And thank God for it.

There is nothing holding you here. If you find a better place, I will personally help buy you a one way ticket. move there.
    Why should i be forced to abandon my country because the NRA owns our representatives?

You re a coward if you think that is the solution.

I choose to stand and fight for my country.

If you see mass shootings ass the hazards of freedom you are just as bad as a terrorist holding the citizens hostage because you want a toy to play with

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    So you understand that "roast" was Benghazi. Which is in Libya. Yes?

Or do you think Sappy was talking about Texas, for some reason?
    The post was quoted. Read.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Homicides have shown a marked increase in Australia and crime has risen --------but you call that effective?
    There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The post was quoted. Read.
    I see that you took a spelling error and turned it into a "gotcha".
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

"Get's roasted"
    From an earlier post in this thread, I believe the crab believes "gets roasted" is the equivalent of "gets bombed", or possibly "gets blotto" or even "get drunk."
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Why should i be forced to abandon my country because the NRA owns our representatives?

You re a coward if you think that is the solution.

I choose to stand and fight for my country.

If you see mass shootings ass the hazards of freedom you are just as bad as a terrorist holding the citizens hostage because you want a toy to play with
    Better than you pulling your pecker in the forums all day LMAO

There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS
    Lets just "imagine" for a second that it stopped a mass shooting...

Are you saying that stopping a mass shooting where 50 people die was an exceptable exchange for having a different 50 single homicides?

Members who have read this thread: 60