Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Better than you pulling your pecker in the forums all day LMAO
    So when proven wrong you throw out an insult. Taking a page right out of Trump's book like a good little sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS
    Depends . Most gun control advocates use 4 people to be considerd a "mass" shooting. (Which used to artificially raise the number of "mass" shootings in the US). If some gang banger shoots up a street corner with 4 other gang bangers on it, that's considered a mass shooting.

That being said, and using that metric, there have been 2. Monash University and the Hunt family murders.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Why should i be forced to abandon my country because the NRA owns our representatives?
    You should be forced to leave simply because your IQ is too low.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Lets just "imagine" for a second that it stopped a mass shooting...

Are you saying that stopping a mass shooting where 50 people die was an exceptable exchange for having a different 50 single homicides?
    This is really too dumb to even be answering but why would you ever think I said that?

If I feed a stray dog on the street do i go home and beat my dog to death in exchange?

If I feed a stray dog on the street do i go home and beat my dog to death in exchange?
    You probably would. The rest of us?...probably not.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Better than you pulling your pecker in the forums all day LMAO
    The only thing he ever fought was his little sister.

Whenever you see ANTIFA on the television, Sappy/Ollyn/LibertyBeacon/TJ/Seven/Whateverthe####itcallsitself is right there.

There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS
    What part was fake news. Crime has risen and so have homicides.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Depends . Most gun control advocates use 4 people to be considerd a "mass" shooting. (Which used to artificially raise the number of "mass" shootings in the US). If some gang banger shoots up a street corner with 4 other gang bangers on it, that's considered a mass shooting.

That being said, and using that metric, there have been 2. Monash University and the Hunt family murders.
    The FBI defines it as the murder of four or more people so neither of those are typically included

What part was fake news. Crime has risen and so have homicides.
    Trying to conflate that with the lack of a mass shooting event since the ban.

This is really too dumb to even be answering but why would you ever think I said that?

That's what you are professing.

Take rights from people that harm no one, allowing crime to escalate in the vacuum and all so you can feel artificially safe.

A trade made for an unprovable result.

Members who have read this thread: 60