Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

Sapidus

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/...ed-by-sebastian-gorka-with-gun-control-tweet/

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/927289474710720517[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/927387752051691520[/TWITTER]

More hypocrisy from you.

Two weeks ago you defended Trump when he "said he knew what he signed up for of a dead soldier"

Now you say no loved ones should have to worry these dead soldiers an Ambassador? Why not I thought they knew what they were getting into.

You are such a hypocrite

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
More hypocrisy from you.

Two weeks ago you defended Trump when he "said he knew what he signed up for of a dead soldier"

Now you say no loved ones should have to worry these dead soldiers an Ambassador? Why not I thought they knew what they were getting into.

You are such a hypocrite

And AGAIN you misquote and edit in order to create evil out of thin air.

Oh, and for the record, it is not the job of an Ambassador to be attacked and killed inside a consulate. Not sure who told you it was, but they are wrong.

Sapidus

And AGAIN you misquote and edit in order to create evil out of thin air.

Oh, and for the record, it is not the job of an Ambassador to be attacked and killed inside a consulate. Not sure who told you it was, but they are wrong.

Did you not defend Trump saying " he knew what he was getting into as the truth? And are you know saying the opposite?

So why do they get hazard pay based on the danger of the county they are going to? Because it is inherently dangerous and they are aware of the risks. As are the soldiers

But you only use that line when it suits your needs. Sad

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So why do they get hazard pay based on the danger of the county they are going to? Because it is inherently dangerous and they are aware of the risks.

I wasn't aware Wilson County Texas was so dangerous or that it's residents get hazard pay! :shocked:

Please tell us more.

Sapidus

I wasn't aware Wilson County Texas was so dangerous or that it's residents get hazard pay! :shocked:

Please tell us more.

Is that where you think Benghazi is? Wow. Good thing we have Betsy Devos in the school system now. Hopefully she will right that ship

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is that where you think Benghazi is? Wow. Good thing we have Betsy Devos in the school system now. Hopefully she will right that ship

Benghazi is in Libya... Not sure what Sutherland springs county has to do with it but YOU were the one that brought it up.

Perhaps you should go to a school system that teaches English next time. :yay:

Chris0nllyn

Please tell us more.

Did you read the tweets in the link provided?

Sebastian Gorka asked Chelsea (who said: "No one should have to worry about loved ones in a house of worship, a nightclub, a school or at a concert. #SutherlandSprings you’re in my❤️") "How about in a consulate in Benghazi?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And are you know saying the opposite?

I'm going to skip your spelling/grammar mistakes and focus on the part where *I* said nothing.

Seriously, go look again.

I posted Chelsea's tweet, and Gorka's response to her. I didn't even comment on it, I just posted it.

Did some dog whistle tell you that I am Sebastian Gorka? Did you think it was "coded language"?

Sapidus

I'm going to skip your spelling/grammar mistakes and focus on the part where *I* said nothing.

Seriously, go look again.

I posted Chelsea's tweet, and Gorka's response to her. I didn't even comment on it, I just posted it.

Did some dog whistle tell you that I am Sebastian Gorka? Did you think it was "coded language"?

Nope. None of that. Just pointing out your hypocrisy by thinking somehow Chelsea "was roasted" Yet Trump was justified in telling a grieving woman " he knew what he was getting into. ( as evidenced by your defense of his statement two weeks ago)

If you can't see your different reactions to two similar situations I'm sorry you are blinded by adoration for Trump and hatred for Hillary beyond reasonability.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Did you read the tweets in the link provided?

Sebastian Gorka asked Chelsea (who said: "No one should have to worry about loved ones in a house of worship, a nightclub, a school or at a concert. #SutherlandSprings you’re in my❤️") "How about in a consulate in Benghazi?"
I read everything.

Apparently you suffer from the same ill Sappy does and falter with the English language.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You mean the "reaction" that you completely made up that is based on the voices in your head and precisely nothing else?

Do you suppose he's really as witless and nescient as he comes off in his posts?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are such a hypocrite

Did you not defend Trump saying " he knew what he was getting into as the truth? And are you know saying the opposite?

So why do they get hazard pay based on the danger of the county they are going to? Because it is inherently dangerous and they are aware of the risks. As are the soldiers

so you are equating an Under Ambassador with a Combat Solider

luvmygdaughters

Uh...you are aware that Hillary Clinton...Secretary of State...lied about the reason of the attack in Benghazi, arent you? And when asked about it by the House Oversight Committee, her response was..."What difference at this point does it make" That kind of leads me to believe she didnt care that she lied or that she cost the lives of those soldiers and ambassador. I expect the ambassadors in the volatile countries, do understand the jeopardy they may be put in, but, I also expect that they would depend on the Secretary of State and the President of USA to protect them when asked. It would appear, your blind affection for hillary and obama, may have shadowed your memory a bit.

Hijinx

Well: Chelsea is right. No one should have to worry in Church or a bar .
And the Poster who answered her did roast hell out of her.

Being the daughter of a criminal when you make a twitter message which is basically a criticism, you have to expect to get payback.

Chelsea's message is pretty cut and dried No one should have to worry in these places.
But what is her answer to how to stop it?
The same as her mothers? Confiscation>
If so she can stick it where the sun don't shine.

There hasn't been a gun law ever passed that can stop bad or crazed people from killing.