Md. Attorney General frosh refuses to help save the Peace Cross.

Hijinx

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-hogan-frosh-peace-cross-20171108-story.html

Hogan told the Attorney General to file an amicus brief and try to save the peace Cross.
Frosh states it is not the right time to file such a brief, and at the same time admonishes the Governor for not helping him in his attacks on the President of the United States.

It appears that AG Frosh is more interested in National politics and his bias against the President than he is in doing his job.

There must be some way to remove this Trump hating dingleberry from office.
He was elected to perform his duties to the state of Maryland, not to go off head hunting the President.

I urge the Governor to start the process if there is one.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You know full well that Frosh is positioning himself to be the (D) candidate for Maryland Governor next contest.

Hijinx

You know full well that Frosh is positioning himself to be the (D) candidate for Maryland Governor next contest.

It would be good if he runs , that we could point to the fact that he was impeached and fired.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow, but no big surprise. There are no rules for libprogs. They do as they please. Whatever it takes to support the agenda of dismantling America, one cross, statue, flag, etc. at a time. I wonder what he thinks about the Marion Barry statue?

Last edited:

3CATSAILOR

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-hogan-frosh-peace-cross-20171108-story.html

Hogan told the Attorney General to file an amicus brief and try to save the peace Cross.
Frosh states it is not the right time to file such a brief, and at the same time admonishes the Governor for not helping him in his attacks on the President of the United States.

It appears that AG Frosh is more interested in National politics and his bias against the President than he is in doing his job.

There must be some way to remove this Trump hating dingleberry from office.
He was elected to perform his duties to the state of Maryland, not to go off head hunting the President.

I urge the Governor to start the process if there is one.

Yes. But, if you call for the legislative members to vote to remove him, they control the government. Since the legislative body is mainly Democrats, the Office of the Governor is pretty much a shell without any backbone or support. Yes, everyone knows how Frosh feels. At this point it seems to be rather obvious don't you think?

Hijinx

Yes. But, if you call for the legislative members to vote to remove him, they control the government. Since the legislative body is mainly Democrats, the Office of the Governor is pretty much a shell without any backbone or support. Yes, everyone knows how Frosh feels. At this point it seems to be rather obvious don't you think?

I would hope that even Democrats could see what a travesty removing this Memorial would be.
But you are probably right.

I hope Marylanders remember this at election time.