Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SO: How is Judge Moore doing?

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I think you can only use this trick every so often, and it was only a year ago they brought out the women who finally, after decades, decided to accuse Trump. They need to let people forget before they try it again.

It's possible that Roy Moore did rape this woman when she was a kid, but the timing of her finally coming forward is suspicious and anyone who pretends not to notice is a party cultist who shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections. I'm also wondering why these establishment Republicans have already found this guy guilty based on mere accusations. Why do they want to get rid of him so bad? I got no dog in this fight and don't really know a whole lot about Roy Moore, I'm just tired of these dirty political shenanigans. I'd like a real government again instead of the corruption we have now.
    You should rad up on Roy Moore. He's a special kind of scum.

Again it's funny I don't see any mention in any of your comments on Weinstein about how the timing was fishy. You were all over that like white on rice but with Trump and Moore you find it fishy.

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post

Again it's funny I don't see any mention in any of your comments on Weinstein about how the timing was fishy. You were all over that like white on rice but with Trump and Moore you find it fishy.

Sad
    You mean the Roy Moore who served as a Captain in the United Stares Army, serving in Vietnam and served the people of Alabama for
    40+ yearsas a civil servant.
    Had the Washington Post spend thousands of dollars trying to find dirt on him in Alabama because they don’t like him.
    That Roy Moore?
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    You mean the Roy Moore who served as a Captain in the United Stares Army, serving in Vietnam and served the people of Alabama for
    40+ yearsas a civil servant.
    Had the Washington Post spend thousands of dollars trying to find dirt on him in Alabama because they don’t like him.
    That Roy Moore?
    You can be all those things and still be scum. The one who has been suspended from the bench twice for ethic violations? The one accused of molesting girls as young as 14?

The one who's son has been arrested 9 times and daddy always gets him off?

The one who's son has been arrested 9 times and daddy always gets him off?
    Lets leave Tim Kaine out of this.

The one accused of molesting girls as young as 14?
    So an accusation is the same as a conviction with you, eh?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Only if it's against a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    That's not even what your quote of my statement says. Are you that desperate to attack everything I say you are just gonna make stuff up?

I clearly said "accused"

I tend to believe when multiple women have similar accounts and the accused admits to asking underage women's mothers permission to see them

That's not even what your quote of my statement says. Are you that desperate to attack everything I say you are just gonna make stuff up?

I clearly said "accused"

I tend to believe when multiple women have similar accounts and the accused admits to asking underage women's mothers permission to see them
    So you think Moore went up to a 14 YO girls mother and said,"Look I want to take your daughter out one night and play with her goodies and have her play with mine, is that OK with you?"

Sad
    Why do you keep pretending that Weinstein didn't admit to his sexual indiscretions? Why are you unable to see the difference between that and Moore who denies he did any of the things he's been accused of.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Me thinks McConnell knows a little bit more about Moore than you southern maryland nubs.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Monday, "I believe the women" and called on Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama to "step aside."

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/13/56374...m_content=2041

Members who have read this thread: 68