Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 172

Thread: SO: How is Judge Moore doing?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,939

    SO: How is Judge Moore doing?

    Looks like the Wapo's dirty trick squad is not doing so well.

    https://thepolitistick.com/alabama-p...is-backfiring/

    No I don't live in Alabama and cannot vote there.(Unless I turn Democrat and die and are buried in a graveyard there).

    So it isn't up to me to decide whether I trust Moore or the Washington Com Post.---and his accusers who showed up 40 years after the alleged fact.

    But it appears that many people in Alabama prefer to believe the Judge.IMO here are some of the reasons.
    The Washington Post's credibility is at a low low place.
    The credibility of the accusers is just as low.1 has been divorced 3 times and bankrupt 3 times.
    Another has worked for Hillary.
    Rumors that money was offered to witnesse's
    The fact that neither party wants this guy in the Senate. (which is one reason Trump got elected.)
    If McConnell doesn't want him that is a great endorsement.
    Some have seen his 40 year record and do not believe this BS.
    Many , many people are disgusted with the Democrat dirty tricks and others are disgusted by Republicans who bailed out on Trump.

    Here is the Hill and they say the same thing.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...or-moore-after
    Last edited by Hijinx; 11-12-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    I think you can only use this trick every so often, and it was only a year ago they brought out the women who finally, after decades, decided to accuse Trump. They need to let people forget before they try it again.

    It's possible that Roy Moore did rape this woman when she was a kid, but the timing of her finally coming forward is suspicious and anyone who pretends not to notice is a party cultist who shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections. I'm also wondering why these establishment Republicans have already found this guy guilty based on mere accusations. Why do they want to get rid of him so bad? I got no dog in this fight and don't really know a whole lot about Roy Moore, I'm just tired of these dirty political shenanigans. I'd like a real government again instead of the corruption we have now.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  3. #3
    This article is on Baynet. Interesting. Is Baynet becoming a WaPo mini me?

    http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/11...tayearago.html

    Remember how awful you felt a year ago?

    Bethesda, MD - Remember how awful you felt a year ago? Donald Trump had just won the election, and our long national nightmare had begun.
    So how great was it to wake up Wednesday morning and see the coast-to-coast blue wave! We did it by pulling ourselves out of the doldrums, organizing and most importantly, voting. Across America, we won statewide victories in Virginia, New Jersey, and Washington. We're taking back governorships, state legislatures, and city councils.
    Here in Maryland we started building a state party capable of competing in every zip code. We trained our central committees and Democratic clubs all across the state for our summer of Resistance and Renewal voter canvass. More...
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  4. #4
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    This article is on Baynet. Interesting. Is Baynet becoming a WaPo mini me?
    Kathleen Matthews is the chair of the Maryland Democratic Party

    It's just an op-ed.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Kathleen Matthews is the chair of the Maryland Democratic Party

    It's just an op-ed.
    You are right. The comments to the article are like an op-ed, too, and they were great. I don’t like the pic chosen of Trump; it was unnecessary. Thus my comment about bias. At first glance, it looks like Trump is getting ready to say F U, and his index finger looks like the middle finger. But, now, that I think about it, that’s funny!

    We need to keep the red wave going!
    Last edited by littlelady; 11-13-2017 at 12:57 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  6. #6
    ABC affiliate in Birmingham AL couldn’t find anyone that believed the allegations against Moore. Bing search...

    https://www.bing.com/search?q=abc+af...7B328D9D56909F
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,939
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I think you can only use this trick every so often, and it was only a year ago they brought out the women who finally, after decades, decided to accuse Trump. They need to let people forget before they try it again.

    It's possible that Roy Moore did rape this woman when she was a kid, but the timing of her finally coming forward is suspicious and anyone who pretends not to notice is a party cultist who shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections. I'm also wondering why these establishment Republicans have already found this guy guilty based on mere accusations. Why do they want to get rid of him so bad? I got no dog in this fight and don't really know a whole lot about Roy Moore, I'm just tired of these dirty political shenanigans. I'd like a real government again instead of the corruption we have now.
    Well she doesn't really claim a rape or penetration. Just a feel. A sexual contact.
    Like you I don't know but she sure took a long time to come up with this BS.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Well she doesn't really claim a rape or penetration. Just a feel. A sexual contact.
    Like you I don't know but she sure took a long time to come up with this BS.
    It doesn’t take a long time to come up with BS; which has been proven in this case. We don’t even know the circumstances of the ‘sexual’ contact. Were they in a crowd, and Moore accidentally brushed up against her? Who knows. All I know is this is BS; like you said.

    Another thought: What is the BS about Hannitty losing 5 sponsors because he made the comment about ‘innocent before proven guilty’? I don’t know if it is fake news or not, but just the idea that it is out there, is ludicrous.
    Last edited by littlelady; 11-13-2017 at 12:07 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Kathleen Matthews is the chair of the Maryland Democratic Party

    It's just an op-ed.
    The other day you posted an op-ed piece that you posted as factual. What made that one factual and this one "just an op-ed"?

    Oh...right the one that was factual pushed a right wing agenda.

  10. #10
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    The other day you posted an op-ed piece that you posted as factual. What made that one factual and this one "just an op-ed"?

    Oh...right the one that was factual pushed a right wing agenda.
    What in the hell are you babbling about now? You must be hearing dog whistles and coded language again.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 70

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |