Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmarts $7.5 million dollar watermelon

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    A watermelon?
    Sexual encounters with fruit. It's a new thing.

I met this avacado...
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    Last week I made some toast.

It wasn't bad.

A little too lightly toasted for my taste, but it was OK.

I put butter on it.

Unfortunately (for the Industrial Ladder & Supply Co. - you'll see why momentarily), I dropped a little butter on the floor, and then I stepped on it, getting into the treads of my workboots and turning the sole into a surface that resembled Teflon coated ice.

FutureMrsToxick, subsequently reminded me that our gutters were full, and needed some cleaning. I broke out the ladder, following all the instructions and angling the ladder precisely as they indicate on the side of the ladder. First step I fell backwards like Fred Flintstone stepping on a banana peel. The phrase ass-over-tincups went through my mind just as I landed on my hip sending thunder and lightening up and down my sciatic nerve.

I reckon the pain is at least 15.3 million dollars.

Any lawyers in here interested in making a couple bucks?
    If the ladder company can tie in that butter from your kitchen experience was still on the bottom of your shoe, then you have no case. Better delete your post just in case......
    Last edited by b23hqb; 11-14-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Sexual encounters with fruit. It's a new thing.

I met this avacado...
    Eharmony is overrun with Passionfruit and Kumquats.

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    If the ladder company can tie in that butter from your kitchen experience was still on the bottom of your shoe, then you have no case. Better delete your post just in case......
    I dunno, the message I got from the original post is that you can now successfully sue a big company for your own clumsiness and stupidity.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Papaya.......nothing else, I just like to say papaya and reminisce about RoadRunner cartoons :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    I dunno, the message I got from the original post is that you can now successfully sue a big company for your own clumsiness and stupidity.
    I get that "sue anybody for anything mentality" today, but my thrust was that all the manufacturers/corporations lawyers will do anything they can, and rightfully so, to try and place or deflect the blame toward the allegedly wronged party.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I'm banging one,.... but I'm no help to you....
    Does your lawyer gf know how you talk about her on the forum? She should sue you.
    Shame on you.

Edit: It’s been a day, and all I hear are crickets. :

Gotcha!
    Last edited by littlelady; Yesterday at 12:57 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 51