Bulk 5.56/.223 ammo

MR47930

Looking for a good place to get either 5.56 or .223 ammo in bulk. Prices are to good right now to pass up and with the holidays and I'm hoping some place has a special going on. Where do you guys recommend? Any local stores have a good deal?

Bonehead

Ammoseek works well. I use Luckygunner as well on line. I have never found a good place to buy ammunition locally.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Every now and again, Bob's Sunoco will have a bulk buy and a sale but you have to catch them. I've done well by a couple of his sales but usually get all of mine from Sportsman's or Midway when they are having sales.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Looking for a good place to get either 5.56 or .223 ammo in bulk. Prices are to good right now to pass up and with the holidays and I'm hoping some place has a special going on. Where do you guys recommend? Any local stores have a good deal?

If you catch the right sale and free shipping, MidwayUSA or BulkAmmo.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Agree with Midway during sales and free shipping along with Ammostore.com..
Lately you can get LC SS109 in bulk, 30 rd boxes or stripper clips for under 35 bucks a hundred..
Now is a good time to buy factory ammo....

Have you done any shooting with IMI/IWI ammo? Thoughts, if so?

It's one of the ones I see on sale a lot.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Dicks looked like they were doing a sale. Entire ammo can of 9mm. Buckets for others.

Isn't there a limit in MD on the number of rounds you can buy?

black dog

Free America
Cheaper Than Dirt lost my business years ago when they tried prce gouging

They still do that silly progressive pricing bullsh!t... I've never bought anything from them.. Its sad when company's like them, Midway and a few others break you over on shipping when there's nothing more to it than extra profit.
Years ago I sent L Potterfield a letter with a copy of the receipt for what I bought from him and his excessive shipping charges, I enclosed a copy of what it would cost me as a small business with one employee at the time with my UPS account and for to ship the same boxes each way we're 30 to 40% cheaper than what he was gigging me for.
Larry never responded to me. That's why I stated above I will buy from Midway only with fixed or free shipping. I would rather use MidSouth, Brownells and a few other small mail order company's. We now have a Cabela's about 25 miles from me, so I can order what I need and you get free to store shipping. Now she hits Ikea, I go to Cabela's and then we grab dinner and zoom back home.

Chris0nllyn

They still do that silly progressive pricing bullsh!t... I've never bought anything from them.. Its sad when company's like them, Midway and a few others break you over on shipping when there's nothing more to it than extra profit.
Years ago I sent L Potterfield a letter with a copy of the receipt for what I bought from him and his excessive shipping charges, I enclosed a copy of what it would cost me as a small business with one employee at the time with my UPS account and for to ship the same boxes each way we're 30 to 40% cheaper than what he was gigging me for.
Larry never responded to me. That's why I stated above I will buy from Midway only with fixed or free shipping. I would rather use MidSouth, Brownells and a few other small mail order company's. We now have a Cabela's about 25 miles from me, so I can order what I need and you get free to store shipping. Now she hits Ikea, I go to Cabela's and then we grab dinner and zoom back home.

...And thanks for your business. :lol:
Larry-Potterfield.jpg