Honda vs. Deer

luvmygdaughters

Well...it appears husband's car was assaulted by a deer last nite, on his way home from work. Damage to the front bumper, hood is crumpled and passenger side front is dented pretty good. Evidence of the deer is still stuck in the bumper (fur). So, who can recommend a good body shop in St. Mary's, within close proximity to Leonardtown?

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well...it appears husband's car was assaulted by a deer last nite, on his way home from work. Damage to the front bumper, hood is crumpled and passenger side front is dented pretty good. Evidence of the deer is stilt stuck in the bumper (fur). So, who can recommend a good body shop in St. Mary's, within close proximity to Leonardtown?

Coach Craft on Hollywood Road in L'town.

I hope your husband is okay.

luvmygdaughters

Coach Craft on Hollywood Road in L'town.

I hope your husband is okay.

Yes, he's fine. He works nights and has had a few encounters with the ruffian deer in the past. Thanks for asking though! Coach Craft, I know where they are, I always thought they were a van renovation place. Thanks, will give them a call.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes, he's fine. He works nights and has had a few encounters with the ruffian deer in the past. Thanks for asking though! Coach Craft, I know where they are, I always thought they were a van renovation place. Thanks, will give them a call.

Good to hear. :yay:

They do all kinds of vehicles. I've gone there for the last 20 or so years.

black dog

Free America
I had Wentworths fix the Dually after a deer encounter a few years back.
The did a great job..
. 0911111136.jpg

Hood, headlight assy, grill, bumper, LF fender and LF wheel & tire..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well...it appears husband's car was assaulted by a deer last nite, on his way home from work. Damage to the front bumper, hood is crumpled and passenger side front is dented pretty good. Evidence of the deer is still stuck in the bumper (fur). So, who can recommend a good body shop in St. Mary's, within close proximity to Leonardtown?

I can’t recommend anyone, but just wanted to say that I am glad your hub is ok. The deer problem in Calvert was something, but I never thought it would be an issue in Montgomery. We live 4 minutes from dot and fam, now, and if we drive home after dark, we drive 5 miles an hour. The deer are everywhere. Amazing. I thought my hostas would be safe here. Well, that’s a no. Moving on to different plants. Drive safely, lmd. :smile:

Also, we all think deer are beautiful, and they are, but they are a danger. After living in a ‘rural’ area like Calvert, I can’t believe how many times I see deer now, in people’s front yards in such a congested area as Montgomery. They are beautiful animals, but have no fear, and pose a threat. I think about how Man is taking over animal territory. Sad.

Last edited: