Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Jr Coordinated with Wikileaks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You people are a bunch of suckers getting played by Russia and your government and literally begging for more while defending their right to do it.

You should look up the word Sycophant
    I can't wait to see your tone when a special counsel is called up to investigate Hillary, Comey, and Lynch.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I can't wait to see your tone when a special counsel is called up to investigate Hillary, Comey, and Lynch.
    It's almost going to be "Pay Per View" worthy....
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Pathetic. Let’s spend a bunch of tax money on investigating an imaginary threat of non government employees. Dream on.

How many dollars have you wasted investigating Hillary so far?

Pathetic. Let’s spend a bunch of tax money on investigating an imaginary threat of non government employees. Dream on.

It's just getting started....and it's going to be fun to watch. The Clinton-Podesta crime syndicate under investigation...
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

I think I read today that Sessions is looking into appointing a special Prosecutor and has asked Rosenstein to take charge of it.

LMAO------------------put the fox right in the henhouse.

Do you believe that once a government employee is no longer one, any laws they violated while employees are no longer worth investigating and prosecuting?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Do you believe that once a government employee is no longer one, any laws they violated while employees are no longer worth investigating and prosecuting?
    Sappy couldn't have a clue if he was given ten of them.

If there is proof of wrongdoing they should be charged however political opponents shouldn’t be targeted by the sitting administration on a fishing expedition.

If there is proof of wrongdoing they should be charged however political opponents shouldn’t be targeted by the sitting administration on a fishing expedition.
    'Proof", like the "proof" against Trump colluding with Russia, or actual proof?

I've watched and read Comey's "I'm not recommending prosecuting her" speech (you can find it at FBI.gov), and it clearly and specifically says that she broke the law, knew or should have known she broke the law, and others did too. Not sure why, based solely on that speech, that she and many others are not already in jail. That's just what was known and investigated already. Why Sessions isn't doing something about it, I have no idea.

However, she is also known (facts) to have violated her agreement with Obama (and the State Dept) and there's a lot of smoke in terms of her selling the influence of her office. Certainly more than enough to investigate - especially given the minuscule height of the bar set by investigating the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Members who have read this thread: 50