Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Jr Coordinated with Wikileaks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Ho hum. Your excuses are getting very tired.
    Speaking of excuses... what happened to that whole gym meet? Cold feet? No spine? You knew better?
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

On October 12, WikiLeaks messaged Don Jr. this: "Hey Donald, great to see your dad talking about our publications. Strongly suggest your dad tweet this link if he mentions us" with a link to an archive of its work.
    Fifteen minutes later -- 15 minutes!!! -- Donald Trump tweeted this from his account: "Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks. So dishonest! Rigged system!"

If that isn't coordination, I am not sure what is. I suppose you could say it was mere coincidence that Trump tweeted about WikiLeaks 15 minutes after the organization asked his eldest son for him to do just that. But, that would be one hell of a coincidence given the timing of the tweets and the fact that we know from the Atlantic's reporting that Don Jr. let the senior staff of the campaign know that WikiLeaks had made contact back on September 21.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politi...sia/index.html

You mean when you proved how dumb you were by wanting to meet at a gym over a difference of opinion on a online forum?

Not my thing man. No Homo

You mean when you proved how dumb you were by wanting to meet at a gym over a difference of opinion on a online forum?
    Giving you the chance to prove your "speed". You can run your fingers on here pretty well, I doubt you'd have an ounce of courage in person.

Not my thing man. I'm Homo

Do your thing.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

If that isn't coordination, I am not sure what is.
    LMAO. And you failed to mention specifically what laws were broken there.

I can recall a bunch of people being incredulous that all the information coming out of Wikileaks was being ignored by Hillary's left-wing media.
    Last edited by Gilligan; 11-14-2017 at 02:41 PM.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    LMAO. And you failed to mention specifically what laws were broken there.
    Coordination not collusion Dum Dum. Something he has denied in the past as have several advisers as well as Pence. Now when faced with the truth they all change theirs stories. And you still fall for it. Pathetic

Coordination not collusion Dum Dum. Something he has denied in the past as have several advisers as well as Pence. Now when faced with the truth they all change theirs stories. And you still fall for it. Pathetic
    All the name calling... Don't sweat the gym (I'm getting the sense you wouldn't do much anyway)... you stay safe behind that keyboard, little guy.

I beleive Gilligan was asking what “crime” was committed. I will start translating his posts for you as you seem not to understand him.
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    I beleive Gilligan was asking what “crime” was committed. I will start translating his posts for you as you seem not to understand him.

I understood his question but I never claimed it showed a crime. Roy Moore hasn't been proven guilty of anything yet but his career is over. This is just more fuel on the fire.

As I said this is evidence of coordination between Wikileaks and the Trump campaign.

The same wikileaks that dumped inconsequential emails of Hillary's prior to the election with caused Comey to make his statement.

The same wikileaks Pence and other members of Trump and Co have denied having any communication with.

I bet Mueller is knee deep in paperwork if this is what the public knows imigane what he is digging up?

Je suis prest

Members who have read this thread: 50