Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diner Adds Mandatory 18 Percent teen tax

What if they taxed rich people at a higher rate to make up the difference? Thats not discriminatory, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I agree with you in part.

But suppose they made a black tax and charged blacks an extra percentage for being black.?

See my point.? Not sure it is legal. Nor that it should be.
    I think a private business owner should be able to charge anyone anything they like. If a business owner wants to have a black tax, I think he should be able to do so. Mind you, I would be with those picketing that business, but nonetheless, it should be his right to do it. Why should the government get involved in any of this. See how far it's gone? A business can't refuse to serve someone even though they have a religious objection. I think the market should weed out those who are bigoted or unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by tom88 View Post
    I think a private business owner should be able to charge anyone anything they like. If a business owner wants to have a black tax, I think he should be able to do so. Mind you, I would be with those picketing that business, but nonetheless, it should be his right to do it. Why should the government get involved in any of this. See how far it's gone? A business can't refuse to serve someone even though they have a religious objection. I think the market should weed out those who are bigoted or unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    So, it's okay to add gratuity to a large party, but not teenagers? Got it.
    Restaurants in places like Miami beach just add the gratuity to all checks because they have many tourists not familiar with the level of tips typical in the US. In many places in europe, it as a sufficient 'tip' to round up the check to the next euro or to add another 50c if you feel generous.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    You do know that generally blacks are non or horrible tippers..

Edit
    I just read your other post...
    In general I found that to not be true at all, Canadians on the other hand are the worst (seriously).
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    In general I found that to not be true at all, Canadians on the other hand are the worst (seriously).
    My brother and sisters all worked the food industry during high school and college with one of my sister's that has owned a restaurant / bar for better than 20 years..
    Blacks by and large are horrible tippers..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    My brother and sisters all worked the food industry during high school and college with one of my sister's that has owned a restaurant / bar for better than 20 years..
    Blacks by and large are horrible tippers..
    As I said at Myrtle Beach a lot of Restaurants close during Black Bike week because of bad behavior and bad tips, I forgot to add walking out without paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    As I said at Myrtle Beach a lot of Restaurants close during Black Bike week because of bad behavior and bad tips, I forgot to add walking out without paying.
    Naggers gonna nag.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Elderly women, especially Jewish women.
    "Conservatism is the new counter culture." - Lola Lee - youtuber

Members who have read this thread: 49