Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Four armed robberies in six days? Lex Park rocking it

Four armed robberies in six days? Lex Park rocking it

So, Pinkshas Asian Market last Wed in that area, then on Sunday it was Subway then last night both Sake and El Rinconcito. Someones pretty busy. Good thing the citizenry can be aware of this stuff through the scanners, right. Oh, wait, that's okay, because the Sheriff will put out notices, oh, wait, that hasn't happened either........
    "I aim to misbehave."

All of the armed robbers had one little thing in common, they were ________'s. Please fill in the blank.

Here's a hint = ____gg__'s.

Still stumped? Buy a vowel...

May'be you wou'ld get better response's if your'are blank made s'ense.

Gonna guess that all four robbers were actually the same guy, and reports do indicate he's black. Point wasn't that so much as the fact that the Sheriff assured the citizens when he chose to shift to encrypted comms that we really didn't need the ability to listen to dispatch, since he had all these cool tools to let us know when policing of interest was in progress, like, I dunno, an armed robber (no matter the color) running around the neighborhood. Of course, it's been four robberies in a week and no word passed.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Christmas is around the corner. Gotta get some cash to buy toys and something nice for babies' momma(s).
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

11/08 - " The gunman was described as a light skinned, black male "
    11/12 - " The suspect, armed with a hand gun, was described as a black male wearing a black mask. "
    11/13 - " Employees said a black male in a grey hoodie entered the restaurant, pointed a gun "
    11/13 - " a suspect matching the same description put a gun to the head of an employee "

I'll bet he was IRA.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    11/08 - " The gunman was described as a light skinned, black male "
    11/12 - " The suspect, armed with a hand gun, was described as a black male wearing a black mask. "
    11/13 - " Employees said a black male in a grey hoodie entered the restaurant, pointed a gun "
    11/13 - " a suspect matching the same description put a gun to the head of an employee "

Yep, black guy. your point?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 81