Purses-Which One?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I like the first one for more professional and the last one for casual.

Thanks. I like the first three because they'll meet almost any requirement. The last I like just 'cuz I like it. I think I'll have to pass on the blue one. Someone might try to steal it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not crazy about any of them, but, if I had to choose, I'd go with the "Cargo"

Well, they only offer so many options, and the purse serves a purpose. I'm kind of leaning toward the Cargo. The others look like I could have strap failure at some point. The crap I carry in my purse is mind boggling.

luvmygdaughters

Well, they only offer so many options, and the purse serves a purpose. I'm kind of leaning toward the Cargo. The others look like I could have strap failure at some point. The crap I carry in my purse is mind boggling.

I hear you!! I dont know how I manage to have so much stuff in there!! Its ridiculous, but, when I go to clean it out, its like...no, cant throw that way, no, I may need that later, etc. And its a fact...the bigger the purse, the more shiat you carry!! LOL

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I hear you!! I dont know how I manage to have so much stuff in there!! Its ridiculous, but, when I go to clean it out, its like...no, cant throw that way, no, I may need that later, etc. And its a fact...the bigger the purse, the more shiat you carry!! LOL

When I clean my purse out, I lighten the load by half. I'm like "I wondered where that was". Black hole.

ShyGirl

For practical purposes, I would go with a cross body style.

They have a few styles at the 511 (tactical) store too.