Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Woman fired for flipping off Trump gofunded $87,519 so farů

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Yes, freedom is awesome, but she should be embarrassed. She is no lady. And, if she really backed up her finger salute, she would say no thank you to the money that the whiny babies are giving her. She is a hypocrite. Period.

She is a member of one my hub’s running clubs. He thinks she is a piece of you know.
    Clearly she is no lady. Clearly she is a piece of you know what. We were told for 8 years that being disrespectful to the president is unpatriotic - unless, it seems, that president was a republican or Trump.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

You make very little sense
    Wow, you are quick on the trigger. Look at you sittin’ there just like a spider. Just to let you know, I take no stock in your posts. I don’t care if you care, or not about what I post. And, furthermore, I have seen you do a lot of grasping today. It makes you look weak. Just sayin’. Happy foruming!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

3. 11-15-2017, 12:17 AM

She didn't get fired for flipping off the president; she was fired for posting & bragging about it.
    Please neuter and spay your pets.... and your weird friends and relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

You make very little sense
    The grammar from the smartest person on the forum.

I don't think you're in a position to question someone's sense.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    She didn't get fired for flipping off the president; she was fired for posting & bragging about it.
    True. An exemplar as a Millennial.
    ôIn times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary actö - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Me, I serve the president, no matter who he is. Have been doing it for near-30 years. Never a thought to flip the bird at any of them: Reagan, HW, Clinton, W, Obama, and now Trump.
    I agree, and like you, have been directly supporting the President since 1983...and will as long as I work here. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't because its not worth throwing away what I've worked for all these years by some stupid gesture.
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    I agree, and like you, have been directly supporting the President since 1983...and will as long as I work here. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't because its not worth throwing away what I've worked for all these years by some stupid gesture.
    I don't do it for fear of losing my job, I do it because that person deserves my support. I am able to separate my politics from my dedication to doing my job. There are some things that are bigger than my personal feelings.

I wish some of our professional athletes could keep that in mind.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I don't do it for fear of losing my job, I do it because that person deserves my support. I am able to separate my politics from my dedication to doing my job. There are some things that are bigger than my personal feelings.

I wish some of our professional athletes could keep that in mind.
    Well said.

I work with several people that when they retired, had the opportunity to go to the White House and do a photo op with the President. All went even though they may not have liked/agreed with the office holder out of respect for the office.
    Last edited by Rommey; 11-19-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Members who have read this thread: 57