Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman fired for flipping off Trump gofunded $87,519 so far…

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Good for her. She did nothing wrong and her company treated her differently then other people who violated the company’s publicity and social media policies.

I’ve flipped off Pence or Trump or one of them as they’ve gone down 16th St twice this month but I’m self employed
    It takes courage to flip the president off as he drives by. Proud of you, young whipper snapper.

Me, I serve the president, no matter who he is. Have been doing it for near-30 years. Never a thought to flip the bird at any of them: Reagan, HW, Clinton, W, Obama, and now Trump.

Funny who we honor these days. J.J. Watts raises $37 million for hurricane victims, while Colin Kaepernick gets citizen of the year for taking a knee during our national anthem and posting of the colors.

Oh well, congrats to you and your really brave single digit salute. God bless America that you're free to do so and not get locked up in a gulag.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

I’ve flipped off Pence or Trump or one of them as they’ve gone down 16th St twice this month but I’m self employed
    Living on the Government Plantation is not called Self Employed.......
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Good for her. She did nothing wrong and her company treated her differently then other people who violated the company’s publicity and social media policies.

Did the other person you mention delete their post or did they make it their Facebook profile pic? You do something that can be bad for business, you take a real risk.

But never mind all that: are you aware that the state of Virginia is a at-will state? That means you can be fired at any time for any reason.

And ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Did the other person you mention delete their post or did they make it their Facebook profile pic? You do something that can be bad for business, you take a real risk.

But never mind all that: are you aware that the state of Virginia is a at-will state? That means you can be fired at any time for any reason.
    Yes. The other person was given the opportunity to change their social media. This woman was not given the option. She was fired. The company was treating different employees different based on their political beliefs.

Yes. The other person was given the opportunity to change their social media. This woman was not given the option. She was fired. The company was treating different employees different based on their political beliefs.
    Tough Sh!t.... Don't ride around and do stupid things, Then boast about it..
    She was well aware of the consequences when she violated her employer’s code-of-conduct policy. I find it hard to believe that the job offers are really rolling in...

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Tough Sh!t.... Don't ride around and do stupid things, Then boast about it..
    She was well aware of the consequences when she violated her employer’s code-of-conduct policy. I find it hard to believe that the job offers are really rolling in...
    She seems to be doing just fine.

Nothing to worry about then - capitalism at work.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Apparently for a 50 year old Marketing Executive was worried about bills that needed paying... That was until the , all fools aren't dead yet kicked up poor single dumbass mom money..
    One would think that a 50 year old Marketing Executive would certainly have a few bucks in the bank.. but apparently she didn't...

I trust she learned a lesson then. Most of us figured out that actions have consequences long before the age of 50. That’s a tough lesson at that age. Much easier at 6 when the worst consequence you might face is an ass whuppin from Mother.

Members who have read this thread: 50