Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman fired for flipping off Trump gofunded $87,519 so far…

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yes. The other person was given the opportunity to change their social media. This woman was not given the option. She was fired. The company was treating different employees different based on their political beliefs.
    I really don't think that's illegal. May not be fair, but you know the saying........ it's not a fair world.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Apparently for a 50 year old Marketing Executive was worried about bills that needed paying... That was until the , all fools aren't dead yet kicked up poor single dumbass mom money..
    One would think that a 50 year old Marketing Executive would certainly have a few bucks in the bank.. but apparently she didn't...
    How do you know she didn’t? She’s in marketing. I’m sure she spread the story all over the country and helped make the gofundme so successful. She isn’t hurting.

How do you know she didn’t? She’s in marketing. I’m sure she spread the story all over the country and helped make the gofundme so successful. She isn’t hurting.

Pretty funny for someone that constantly admonishes folks for not reading posted articles..
    Maybe you should read the article,, RIF .... Exspecially the part where she admits not having anything to do with the GoFundMe and the heavy burdens that were lifted with the money it raised..

Her name became a trending hashtag. She’s sorting through scores of job offers and has around $90,000 in a “Thank You Juli Briskman” GoFundMe account she had absolutely nothing to do with starting but has been moved by. “Through your generous donations, heavy burdens have been lifted,” she wrote on the page. “Thank you!”
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Pretty funny for someone that constantly admonishes folks for not reading posted articles..
    Maybe you should read the article,, RIF .... Exspecially the part where she admits not having anything to do with the GoFundMe and the heavy burdens that were lifted with the money it raised..
    Her name became a trending hashtag. She’s sorting through scores of job offers and has around $90,000 in a “Thank You Juli Briskman” GoFundMe account she had absolutely nothing to do with starting but has been moved by. “Through your generous donations, heavy burdens have been lifted,” she wrote on the page. “Thank you!”

Doesn’t mean she didn’t share the story of her firing.

Doesn’t mean she didn’t share the story of her firing.
    Who ####ing cares.... She played stupid games and is now unemployed..
    She will soon be delivering pizzas for Papa John..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

I just flipped off my dog and she disowned me. Can you run a gofundme campaign for me?

Who ####ing cares.... She played stupid games and is now unemployed..
    She will soon be delivering pizzas for Papa John..
    So you missed the part where she is flooded with job offers and money ?

So you missed the part where she is flooded with job offers and money ?
    Sounds like this whole thing is a great thing for her. That's freedom in action!

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Sounds like this whole thing is a great thing for her. That's freedom in action!
    Yes, freedom is awesome, but she should be embarrassed. She is no lady. And, if she really backed up her finger salute, she would say no thank you to the money that the whiny babies are giving her. She is a hypocrite. Period.

She is a member of one my hub’s running clubs. He thinks she is a piece of you know.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Yes, freedom is awesome, but she should be embarrassed. She is no lady. And, if she really backed up her finger salute, she would say no thank you to the money that the whiny babies are giving her. She is a hypocrite. Period.
    Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

You make very little sense

Members who have read this thread: 50