Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Woman fired for flipping off Trump gofunded $87,519 so far…

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Yes, freedom is awesome, but she should be embarrassed. She is no lady. And, if she really backed up her finger salute, she would say no thank you to the money that the whiny babies are giving her. She is a hypocrite. Period.

She is a member of one my hub’s running clubs. He thinks she is a piece of you know.
    Clearly she is no lady. Clearly she is a piece of you know what. We were told for 8 years that being disrespectful to the president is unpatriotic - unless, it seems, that president was a republican or Trump.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

You make very little sense
    Wow, you are quick on the trigger. Look at you sittin’ there just like a spider. Just to let you know, I take no stock in your posts. I don’t care if you care, or not about what I post. And, furthermore, I have seen you do a lot of grasping today. It makes you look weak. Just sayin’. Happy foruming!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

3. 11-15-2017, 12:17 AM

She didn't get fired for flipping off the president; she was fired for posting & bragging about it.
    Please neuter and spay your pets.... and your weird friends and relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Why is she hypocrite for Laing he jobs for her beliefs and accepting donations from people who felt she was unfairly fired.?

You make very little sense
    The grammar from the smartest person on the forum.

I don't think you're in a position to question someone's sense.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Members who have read this thread: 50