The Trump haters just boggle my mind

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...nces-trump-to-death-for-insulting-kim-jong-un

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un

Let's recap:

NK threatens us
They lob missiles to show they can
They call for the death of our President

And somehow *Trump* is the one who is scary and going to kill us all? Somehow he is the bully here?

In my mind, that threat should be treated as an act of war, and we should blow NK's ass off the face of the map. ANY country that directly threatens our President should be considered an enemy and dealt with forcefully.

transporter

That's a really good recap...for half the story.

Any chance you are going to provide a recap of the toilet tweeter in chief's commentary?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's a really good recap...for half the story.

Any chance you are going to provide a recap of the toilet tweeter in chief's commentary?

Go die, troll. If you didn't offer people the opportunity to vent their spleen, I'd have banned you from here a long time ago because you add precisely nothing to any discussion other than that.

Sapidus

Go die, troll. If you didn't offer people the opportunity to vent their spleen, I'd have banned you from here a long time ago because you add precisely nothing to any discussion other than that.

How American. "I'll ban you if you disagree with me! or point out I only am telling half the story"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How American. "I'll ban you if you disagree with me! or point out I only am telling half the story"

Sapidus

Says the woman who never posts facts or figures just half baked Opinion in support of her messiah Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Says the woman who never posts facts or figures just half baked Opinion in support of her messiah Trump