Cards Against Humanity is Buying a Piece of the US border So Trump Can’t Build His Wall

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.cnet.com/news/cards-against-humanity-saves-america-us-border-wall-donald-trump/
Cards Against Humanity is back at it again. The game company that in 2016 dug (and filled in) a giant hole to nowhere has a new holiday stunt this year.

For $15, customers can sign up at Cards Against Humanity Saves America, and will receive six "America-saving surprises" in the mail.

"It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out," the company notes on its site.

The surprises remain secret, of course, but some or all of them involve President Donald Trump's proposed wall between the US and Mexico.

"We've purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built," the site says. "All Cards Against Humanity Saves America recipients will get an illustrated map of the land, a certificate of our promise to fight the wall, some new cards and a few other surprises."

Sapidus

I guess they've never heard of Eminent Domain.

I guess you don't read the full quote before getting outraged

"and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built," the site says."

Sapidus

Except that all that will do is burn off some additional taxpayer money..and the wall will still be built. :yay:

Wanna bet?

Absolutely nothing has been done so far but you re telling me the wall be built before Trump leaves office? I will gladly take that bet any day

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built," the site says."

Thanks for wasting our taxpayer money, dumbasses.

Watch for this to be their death gasp - they'll get a few losers who give them money, but don't look for them to be the hot selling item at Christmas.

Sapidus

Thanks for wasting our taxpayer money, dumbasses.

Watch for this to be their death gasp - they'll get a few losers who give them money, but don't look for them to be the hot selling item at Christmas.

They probably will be. Gop'ers will probably buy them up just to burn them like they do with Keurigs and NLF march.

black dog

Free America
They probably will be. Gop'ers will probably buy them up just to burn them like they do with Keurigs and NLF march.

I don't drink coffee and I'm guessing NLF is Negro League Football, I'd have to drive to Gary to see them play...So it doesn't look good for this Republican to spend my money on either..

Chris0nllyn

I guess you don't read the full quote before getting outraged

Aside from the fact that this will bring out peopel who suddenly care about wasting taxdollars, it won't help and it's simply a way for CAH to make money (they're asking people to donate $15).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aside from the fact that this will bring out peopel who suddenly care about wasting taxdollars, it won't help and it's simply a way for CAH to make money (they're asking people to donate $15).

Taking a page from Jill Stein's book and what's her face, the woman who got progbots to give her money so she could "buy Twitter".

No wonder the Lefties all need government handouts: they give their rent and grocery money away to every con man who comes along.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

that is what Progbots do ... nothing legal to stand on they just draw #### out in court

people should be strung up by there entrails

Toxick

Splat
th0L8RXDJR.jpg