Mar a Lago Hires foreign guest workers for winter season. MAGA!!

Sapidus

Despite his rhetoric of America First Trump has shown it doesn’t apply to his resorts or products which are notoriously made in China

To hire foreign workers you must first show you tried to hire locals. I’m guessing you could say an attempt was made.

“In July, the club placed an ad on page C8 of the Palm Beach Post: "3 mos recent & verifiable exp in fine dining/country club," the ad said. "No tips," Fahrenthold reported.

The ad, which ran twice, gave no email address, mailing address or phone number and instructed applicants to "Apply by fax."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...oreign-workers-mar-a-lago-20171105-story.html

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
As people who travel the country and go to highly desireable, seasonable locations, we often see huge amounts of foreign workers. It makes sense because they aren't year round positions. My experience with J1 visa holders when I worked seasonal in Yellowstone National Park is that the foreigners to a large degree outperform the US born workers. Sure there are exceptions but I'm referring to majorities.

There is nothing preventing a local Floridian from applying for a job at Mar a lago. I'm sure if they can pass the interview process they would be hired.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Despite his rhetoric of America First Trump has shown it doesn’t apply to his resorts or products which are notoriously made in China

To hire foreign workers you must first show you tried to hire locals. I’m guessing you could say an attempt was made.

“In July, the club placed an ad on page C8 of the Palm Beach Post: "3 mos recent & verifiable exp in fine dining/country club," the ad said. "No tips," Fahrenthold reported.

The ad, which ran twice, gave no email address, mailing address or phone number and instructed applicants to "Apply by fax."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...oreign-workers-mar-a-lago-20171105-story.html

Why work when you can get thousands for sitting on your ass, doing drugs and breeding?

Sapidus

As people who travel the country and go to highly desireable, seasonable locations, we often see huge amounts of foreign workers. It makes sense because they aren't year round positions. My experience with J1 visa holders when I worked seasonal in Yellowstone National Park is that the foreigners to a large degree outperform the US born workers. Sure there are exceptions but I'm referring to majorities.

There is nothing preventing a local Floridian from applying for a job at Mar a lago. I'm sure if they can pass the interview process they would be hired.

You mean the one tiny ad in a paper with a small circulation that includes no phone number , email or address only a fax line. Those are some of the things keeping a Floridian from applying. They made it damn near impossible.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You mean the one tiny ad in a paper with a small circulation that includes no phone number , email or address only a fax line. Those are some of the things keeping a Floridian from applying. They made it damn near impossible.

I bet I could find a way to apply for a job at MAL if I wanted one. It's right down the road from us, I should try it before we leave. Where the is a will, there is a way.

black dog

Free America

No the ones that were posted on Indeed, Monster and so on...

Here's one on Monster..
Servers, Pastry Cooks, and Valets
The Mar-a-Lago Club
Palm Beach, FL
13 days ago

Last edited:

Sapidus

No the ones that were posted on Indeed, Monster and so on...

Here's one on Monster..
Servers, Pastry Cooks, and Valets
The Mar-a-Lago Club
Palm Beach, FL
13 days ago

You do realize those aren’t the jobs in question or did you not read the article?

black dog

Free America
Try reading the article. None of those are the jobs in question.

Let's think here, unemployment is 3.6 there, theirs nobody to fill the low hanging fruit jobs that will be filled with H1 workers.. There are much better paying jobs available at Trump's resort. Sounds like Trumps Making America Great Again...
To American Citizens First...

Sapidus

Let's think here, unemployment is 3.6 there, theirs nobody to fill the low hanging fruit jobs that will be filled with H1 workers.. There are much better paying jobs available at Trump's resort. Sounds like Trumps Making America Great Again...
To American Citizens First...

Yep. Making crap in china and hiring immigrants. MAGA