Kinky Al Franken asks to be probed

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Set him up an appointment with the aliens.

Sen. Al Franken wants an ethics probe — of himself.The former “Saturday Night Live” star on Tuesday attempted to get ahead of allegations that he sexually assaulted a former Playboy Playmate — joining Senate leaders from both sides of the aisle calling for an investigation.
“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate,” the Minnesota Democrat said in a statement after Leeann Tweeden accused him of forcibly kissing her during a 2006 USO tour — and released a damning photo that appears to show him groping her while she slept.

not very funny is it Al?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
leanne.jpg

Freefaller

Just Great, another congressional investigation which will do only one thing, spend a lot of money. Nothing ever comes out of a congressional investigation, ever! Our government is sooooooooo broken.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too

Immediately raising questions about double-standards in the media and on Capitol Hill, a Los Angeles radio news anchor today accused Senator Al Franken (D-MN) of sexually assaulting her.
Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.
Earlier, a bombshell report published by KABC on-air personality Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of kissing and groping her without her consent while she was asleep.