Grim Prognosis for the Middle East

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
While we focus on where Al's hands were, or on Clinton, Inc....the world continues to be a dangerous place.

The real war is the one that the Saudis and the Iranians have been maneuvering toward for years. Those maneuvers included everything from Iran’s nuke deal, the fighting in Yemen, the Syrian Civil War, the Iraqi suppression of Kurdish independence, the rise of ISIS, and the Qatari embargo.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268375/next-big-middle-eastern-war-daniel-greenfield

transporter

A couple of quick and really basic points:

1. Any chance you can name a time when the world wasn't dangerous????

2. Helluva of a source. Here is his bio:

Daniel Greenfield
My name is Daniel Greenfield. I am a blogger and columnist born in Israel and living in New York City. I am a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and a contributing editor at Family Security Matters. My original biweekly column appears at Front Page Magazine and my blog articles regularly appear at Family Security Matters, the Jewish Press, Times of Israel, Act for America and Right Side News, as well as daily at the Canada Free Press and a number of other outlets. I have a column titled Western Front at Israel National News and my op eds have also appeared in the New York Sun, the Jewish Press and at FOX Nation.

So to summarize: no journalistic background, no foreign policy background, no military background...

Hijinx

So to summarize: no journalistic background, no foreign policy background, no military background...

So: You don't like the source.
Nothing new about that.

Personally I read the piece and it appears to be factual.
Tell us please what you think is happening in the Middle east---and you can state your Bona Fides for your opinion.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

That's all ya got?? Talk about zero...

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Just to give you a heads up, and giving head is probably one of your strong suits:

How do these sources grab ya?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/12/iran-saudi-arabia-war-readiness-compared/

Or this one:

http://thedailycoin.org/2017/11/07/saudi-arabia-heading-war-iran/

Is a major war in the Middle East looming on the horizon? Most of us living in the western world simply do not realize how much Saudi Arabia and Iran truly hate one another. Saudi Arabia is the global center for Sunni Islam, and Iran is the global center for Shia Islam, and the two major sects of Islam have a history of bad blood that literally goes back for over a thousand years. The Saudis and the Iranians are already engaged in “proxy wars” in Syria and in Yemen, and now a missile that was fired at Riyadh’s international airport threatens to turn the conflict between the two regional powers into a hot war.

On Monday, a Saudi-led military coalition battling Tehran-backed rebels in Yemen said it reserved the “right to respond” to the missile attack on Riyadh at the weekend, calling it a “blatant military aggression by the Iranian regime which may amount to an act of war”.

Last edited: