Allred Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So? She doesn't. She wasn't there witnessing it, that I'm aware of.

Watch for that woman to be thrown under the bus, though. Apparently her step-son has come out and said she's lying. This was a setup from the start, with all the players egging this woman on and using her for political purposes, and now they're going to all go, "Oh, she lied to us! She led us on!"

Watch and see.

Hijinx

So? She doesn't. She wasn't there witnessing it, that I'm aware of.

Watch for that woman to be thrown under the bus, though. Apparently her step-son has come out and said she's lying. This was a setup from the start, with all the players egging this woman on and using her for political purposes, and now they're going to all go, "Oh, she lied to us! She led us on!"

Watch and see.

Gloria Allred is a vicious, man-hating,vociferous female in constant pursuit of fame and recognition by the left leaning press.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gloria Allred is a vicious, man-hating,vociferous female in constant pursuit of fame and recognition by the left leaning press.

Agree. And her daughter is no better.

Which is interesting because usually the kids of horribly shameful embarrassing parents go the other way, but not Lisa Bloom. She's a chip off the old block.

officeguy

And its starting to fall apart.

Standby for the tearful confession that the yearbook signature is a fake but that everything else happened exactly the way she described it.

acommondisaster

Standby for the tearful confession that the yearbook signature is a fake but that everything else happened exactly the way she described it.

Twitter went crazy over her neck wrinkles being too old for someone claiming to be in their 50's. It was pretty funny.

Grumpy

Not gonna happen, the story will just die away. Liars very seldom confess.

officeguy

Not gonna happen, the story will just die away. Liars very seldom confess.

You are probably right. Someone asked recently on what happened to Herman Cains accusers, I tried to find out but there was nothing, no substantiation, no retractions.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You are probably right. Someone asked recently on what happened to Herman Cains accusers, I tried to find out but there was nothing, no substantiation, no retractions.
The accusation did it's job.

This is why there needs to be a penalty for the accuser if it's fabricated.

Up to now, it costs Democrats nothing.